Rent-A-Girlfriend

Aggregator gang
Ugh, why'd they introduce Ruka...? I'm rooting for her knowing full-well she's not gonna be the end girl.

Power Uploader
@MasterPannya Cardiac arrhythmia is just general term for a heart with abnormal rhythm(fast, slow, irregular) so you are technically correct the best kind of correct. I don't think it's specified for the MC from Katawa but in this it can be inferred to be a form of bradycardia(slow heart).

Supporter
VawX It's not NTR if she's not your real girlfriend/wife mmm...

I swear I initially read this as "It's not NTR if she's not your real girlfriend/wife/mom".

Which reminds me, I really hope someone picks up Ookumo-Chan Flashback (by the author of Mysterious Girlfriend X aka Nazo no Kanojo X).

Contributor
This Mc is really Awful, one of the worst in rom-com since a long time.

argh damn, i don't know if i like or hate this manga. Always got a strange feeling reading this. Probably because the MC is just a wuss. And those hints from the author (where she looks from the window at him)... gnargh

Dex-chan lover
Author is testing to see how much of a degenerate MC we are willing to put up with lol

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously HATE big misunderstandings like this. Either make them short or not at all.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how many ppl are raging. ? Then maybe just don't read it. I also don't read this crap but it pops up in update mainpage.

Contributor
This misunderstanding is classic for a bit of ntr, a trope used to create feelings and add a climax, and i see it succeed pretty well. :)

I don't hate misunderstandings, just the forced kind, like this one. I mean, his train of thought is pretty awful.

Users who are viewing this thread