Rent-A-Girlfriend

to <Adiazgonz>

truth be told, i started reading this manga starting late last year πŸ˜€
<as you say, Marathon Style, but............. i did read every single page of the story that has been scanlated πŸ˜‰ to understand the story>

i have been reading the said title since the first day i joined as a member at mangadex if i`m not mistaken 🧐

i appreciate your advice....................... thank you 😁
i`ll keep it in mind πŸ€—

i am also sending you a "to be a friend on mangadex request" for you consideration

your consideration on the matter is highly appreciated πŸ˜†

hope we can be friends πŸ˜…

to <Adiazgonz>

you are very welcome, my friend πŸ˜€

wish i could sent you a message because i would love to talk more, not just about Kanojo, Okarishimasu, but also about any manga you like <maybe we have something in common πŸ˜‰ who knows>

i also like games too 😀

but............ the messaging system is having a problem at the moment, so personal message cannot be conveyed 😭

i rather not flood the message board with unaffiliated contents 🀐

here`s to hoping that the problem will be solved soon enough πŸ€—

personal message you when i can.......... bye πŸ˜€

Group Leader
Valentines Day art from the mangaka
Source- Mangaka on Twitter
Qw6U4Zt.png

Source- kanokari_anime on Twitter
IS7ZIMV.png

Not posting full resolution image since it will eat comment section space

Dex-chan lover
Well, I see there is a chance of improving their characteristics and facing their weakness, right?
The story is finally on the track!
Hope there aren't any more unessary dramas in future chapters, otherwise I won't change my rating to it

@McLXIX

Is a Sane People.

Not like most of the readers here,
Always complain shit when things don't go their way.

Calm the F guys.
Its just a Manga
No real life people involved
And IT WILLL NOT AFFECT UR LIFE

Fcking People ..
I swear if they Read Your Lie in April,
They are gonna complain more shits than this now .

I really hope Ruka's heart beating rapidly puts her into cardiac arrest or some shit. Terrible character.

A story becomes a story when you can observe change in characters in this manga you really can't observe that.Mc is a college student yet he acts like a 13 year old and 100 chapters later he still can't make an eye contact yet he tries to upstart a movie project.As time passes when you reach a certain age you start to gain a certain perspective to life and that experience is what neede to make a good story.What's the point if you cannot become self confident,whats the points of friends when you listen to them but not apply their wisdom.What's the points if you cannot overcome your insecurites.

This is why whis manga does a bad job and gets a 5 from me .

Art is super cool tho.

Group Leader
Expected a Mini cover for v14, but this is great too~

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh why tf is the score so low
Maybe it’ll improve when the anime comes out and it gains traction
It deserves at least an 8

Dex-chan lover
@NGOtaku Because people are stupid, why else. They come in here, knowing full well what the manga is about and still start complaining. They literally gulp down chocolate icecream and then start ranting about how they hate chocolate, and curse the maker for putting it in. And instead of walking away like reasonable person would, they keep reading and ranting. It's giant problem that gets more and more common: people giving a 1, something even most hentai wouldn't deserve and thus ruin the rating function for everyone else. It's a fuckin disgrace. I used to search by filtering for decent rated manga but nowadays a few self-important shitheads completely skewer the score by downvoting it unreasonably.

Double-page supporter
@Iskarioth It's the same with any drama like this, for example Domestic na Kanojo. They never satisfyingly resolve anything because the only way for them to drag themselves out is by creating more drama, usually by having the characters do something stupid or illogical, or cheating. They're designed to keep people reading by keeping them on the edge of they're seat, always wanting to see what will happen and hoping nothing will go wrong, but something always does. As a result people keep reading even if they hate the experience.

An ideal rating system would be one that de-weights outlier votes. A simple mean gets affected too much by extreme scores like 1 and 10. You could also say a ratings system that considers 7 an average score instead of 5 is kinda lame, as 1-4 and 10 go basically unused and only 7, 8, or 9 are acceptable, reducing its nuance.

Dex-chan lover
@4erTurkeyjerkey most mangaka are dragging their feet, and some infuriatingly so, I give you that ( Koi to Uso coems to mind which is way worse than this one in that regard). Still, when you truly hate something so much that you give it a 1, you just simply can't justify that keep on reading. I for instance am not interested in yaoi, but I don't rate any yaoi manga I come agcross with a 1 and then start ranting about there being guys kissing. I bet some of those stories are quite well written and drawn but they simply aren't my cup of tea.

Yet people come crying and rant about how this should be shoujo for instance. Like, wtf can't you read tags? A blind person could tell you what the general theme of this manga is. The art alone justifies an above average rating and the story elements like a girldfriend for rent or the whole crowdfunding are both rather unique ( at least I haven't seen all that many manga about those). Any reasonable person can tell that this score of 6.77 is utter bs, and undeserved. And if someone where to search for a story like this they'd be lead astray by the rating. Cutting the ones and maybe tens seems rather necessary by now.

All the idiots who hate it and read despite of it just are too stupid to notice that the author seems to be doing something right, or else they wouldn't be reading anymore....

Aggregator gang
I am a Mizuhara hater, but the new cover is really nice. Those high waisted jeans are super sexy πŸ€—

Surprisingly enough, rating systems have always been utter trash. Assigning scores is an idiotic concept. It's applying a tangible value to an experience. I dont know why you woud ever use the rating system to choose. Rstings especially suck when it comes to anime and manga as most fans are nimrods.

@iskarioth
@turkeyjerkey

Double-page supporter
@dabson Ratings systems can be a useful tool if done properly. For instance, Steam's ratings system I find gives a good idea of the quality of the product. They display a time graph of ratings so you can tell if it's been review bombed, or if recent updates made things better or worse. 20 seconds looking at the steam %positive rating and the top positive and negative reviews can give a pretty clear picture of its quality very quickly. Combining a ratings system with your own meta knowledge of what you enjoy can help you make informed decisions.

But you are correct about anime and manga fans, which is why I literally don't even look at scores on this site.

Dex-chan lover
@dabson while I can't fully refute what you are saying unfortunately, I definately feel that things have become considerably worse recently. And not just here. For years I have been using mangaupdates to search and find similar manga to those I like, and it worked pretty well. But suddenly manga that I followed for a long time dropped and got dozens of 1 star ratings.

IMO that's a result of the new generation of those super entitled younger readers, that have been spoiled. The wretched offspring of twitter and such, where they think that they have to add their worthless opinion to literally everything. But just giving a normal rating won't do, because a 1 star carries more weight, so they go around disliking stuff they wouldn't read anyways. Which is complete madness in my eyes.

It's especially noticeable with stuff that includes sexual themes. And tho I don't wanne sound like one of those guys, I noticed how many female readers go to manga clearly made for men and complain that they include ecchi, for instance. How does that make sense? "I don't like it, so you can't have it, even tho it wasn't made for me in the first place". This scorched earth mentality will leave us with little to nothing in the end.

@turkeyjerkey
Yeah, steam does it a lot better. I mean, their purpose of a rating should be to give a vague idea of what is good and isn't. But there has been this influx of people that treat it far too seriously, like mal. I still fundamentally disagree eith the idea of giving scores to uncountable things. Though, alot of that may come from my dissatisfaction towards said people who take it too seriously.

@iskarioth
I can admit that group of people are stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread