Rent-A-Girlfriend

Romance mangas are usually stretched out until the readers get tired of it and the publisher has to axe it.
I like that at least the film shoot arc has some kind of progress between the protagonists' relationship.

the rating of this manga say its all, sad since the art is so good but the story is a crap, and has the worst mc ever🤣

Double-page supporter
@AterAurum are you reaaaaaally sure about that? The mangaka is slowly undoing it all with this birthday arc.

And once again, background characters deserve to disappear out of existence

Dex-chan lover
so is it worth reading or not rly? i did read some comments and ppl write there is almost no progress in these 100+ chapters, kinda sad if true

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti
I guess those simps rage about this manga but read it anyway. 🙃 And I am just laughing about the comments.

I didn't really care much for Yaemori before, but thanks to this vol. 15 cover, she's now my favorite.

Double-page supporter
If you have a thing with male MC's with a Dense 100 perk, then this manga is for you
He literally panics every time he sees a girl, faps to his ex, and by far the most cowardly romcom male MC I've seen
The first few chapters are good but then it starts to cringe real hard, I really don't recommend this to anyone (Except ones who want to research "How dense can a Romcom MC get?" type of thing)

Dex-chan lover
Ok,so I have got this really bad hunchwhich I don't want at any cost,but I somehow feel like ruka is gonna pass away and this is gonna turn into an ntr,I know it sounds absurd and ruka ppl ll swear at me but like when I saw her at chap 140 she somehow gives the same vibes as that of sakura Yamaguchi,fuuka akitsuki and miyazono kaori....well I like ruka although I want him to end up with chizuru so I just hope this hunch remains a bunch

Fed-Kun's army
You know what?
This MC dude, doesn't deserve any of these girls. He is a complete dumbass. And chizuru, gk f*ck yourself

Double-page supporter
@Qwertt Ok. so this manga is on hold for me (all characters are unbearable). So, in case if this turns into NTR, please share it with me so I could drop it right away.

Just look at these people in comments, bitching about the manga.
These twats are gonna show up again next week when new chapter realeses.
Have some self esteem.
Go fuck yourselves.

@Hejti why don't you read it and ignore their comments and see it for yourself if it is true or not?. Plus don't listen to them if they're saying that there is no progress even after a hundred chapters.
If that is so then why are they still reading this after 100 chapters? Remember that if a manga reaches 100+ chapter then it means its good if its not then its trash/axed/don't have any potential to sell(not all though)

Users who are viewing this thread