Rent-A-Girlfriend

Thank god this little arc is over now. Ruka is bar none the worst girl. I really hope she has a heart attack and dies. (Preferably when she's with Kazuya, so it traumatizes him, and makes his character better.)

Double-page supporter
I admire the ability of the author to provide a constant stream of cringe, sometimes even surpassing himself. It's like this man has no fucking clue how to tell drama happening between humans, or any sort of human interaction.

I mean, it's reaaaaaally entertaining, and I will show up every single damn week to receive the blessing of the Cringelord, but damn this is bad.

It's also starting to get repetitive, with these little "arcs" (the word "arc" is doing some legwork there) that end with increasingly meaningless bs, which the "characters" (I'm stretching the word so much it's painful to see) will immediately forget except for the occasional flashback.

So, if you're convinced, like me, that no media is truly bad, only boring or entertaining, this is the shit, bro! It's also extremely funny to diss with friends! I reccomend screensharing on a group call on Skype and reading it from here, man o man it's amazing! It's "The Room" of romcoms! Except waaaaay longer.

Double-page supporter
@ETiKD he's going to check her out even as she's having a heart attack and then refuse to do CPR or others because he gets too flustered. No way he's gonna change from that

Damm.. the New Chapter really awkward, the author of this manga totally surpass 100+ IQ
Love it! #PlusUltra! HAHAHAHa

Fed-Kun's army
I just heard about this manga, didnt start reading it, just the preview anime, looks nice but dont really want to continue unless if the end is bittersweet like chizuru confessing too late because he is already inlove with someone else...

I'm 15 chapters in... all I can say is that... 6.81 is a little too high of a rating. Or maybe it's so bad that it's good? In a way, I have found a new appreciation of dense stupid shounen MCs after reading some of this manga. Generic Shounen MCs may be stupid.. but they are not Kanojo, Okarishimasu levels of "if this were a real person I would re-arrange their face with a baseball bat" stupid.

After 140+ chapters,
the main girl is just starting to truly feel for the mc, but doesn't quite realize it yet.
140 minutes wasted.

I reckon once the movie is complete there will be 2 possible outcomes;

Before first screening of the movie her grandmother will pass away
Or
He will 'break up' with her. It has been a bit of a shammy relationship. Other girls want an official relationship but Chizuru and Kazuya have been leading each other on.

don't read it don't even bother it's such a shitfest it could be a Korean tv drama and still be considered bullshit just don't read it except you have a fetish for cockblocks

if kazuya can stop being a spineless bitch and chizuru can actually acknowledge the fact that kazuya works hard for her, and that she has feelings for him this story will end well. otherwise i hope kazuya ends with sumi, but that'll never happen

Dex-chan lover
Stay away from this if you want to remain sane.

This is for simps and incels alike. Dont ever do what characters do in this if you want a happy life.

ez3

Nothing happens. Huge of waste of time.
You can skip a lot chapters and it will be the same.

U7

I really love this, soo please, continue with the translations! I'm at 120 now 😁

It's really fun tô read, and the translations seems good for me 👍

ugh why am i still reading this I get mad every chapter but holding onto it in hope it'll get a freaking plot

@Dominator_102 The story is so shit rn but maybe we're hoping it gets better? It has potential, we just don't like how its going - or is this rocket science for you?

Users who are viewing this thread