Rent-A-Girlfriend

the MC is really annoying and most of the situations feel really forced. It started out okay, but 5 chapters in the writing is pretty bad...

First few chapters are really hard to read. It gets better, but I can understand why people stop early on.
Don't get me wrong, it's not the best manga either.

Thing is sometimes the drawing is good, sometimes it's bad, you can really see when one character was drawn by someone else sometimes.

The story is... Ok I guess. I'm writing this when chapter 144 released.
The last arc /current arc is kinda good, but I gotta admit, up until ch80~ it was shallow. Thing is, we know something's up, but nothing happens. It's like the author is playing the long game and want his manga to last, which I totally understandable, but come on man
. I'd say it's better than the beginning and it gets better at it's own pace.

Also sometimes the author pulls some beautiful writing, sometimes it's overdone. Out of the 144 chapter maybe 3-4 were really interesting.

I'll be honest though, I bet the anime will be better and somewhat good. Let's see what people think in a month or two

Dex-chan lover
Taking bets, on a scale of 1 to 10, how good to you think the ending will be? 10 is perfect, 1 is domestic kanojo.

Hard to start and continue,the mc is just a big victim, it pisse me off so hard. Stoped it after 7ch

I want to stop reading this bc this is complete garbo, but I can’t because I got to chapter 100 and had to deal with it. To all of those thinking about starting this, I just recommend you don’t.

Just speculating. But feels like it's definitely gonna happen but..
That blond haired chick is probably gonna ruin it or something

Dex-chan lover
why is this rated so poorly
i figured mangadex degenerates woulda found a way to get this to at least a 7.65
-just going off the cover art

Group Leader
Yes ppl it is a very long run of a wimpy guy blue balling himself for a girl that is in the service industry (no prositution but still it is compensated dating 200%) but it's only at the start (the xxx chapters start).

Don't worry the mc will improve himself and after saving the heroine and making her dream come true she will start blushing... just blushing... After more than 140 chapters... And you will be stuck waiting to see how it all end cause too much was invested from the MC and from you the reader...

Dex-chan lover
@molacola pretty sure its because people dont want to see wimpy MC

@rhino126 its prostitution but without sex, just a guy paying a girl to date him, but never going too far, not even kissing

Guys, I figured it out! If you pretend like Kazuya is the heroine of the story then his stupid childlike beta personality becomes bearable!

Contributor
Someone with uber pro 1337 editing skillz should remake this manga, but remove any trace of Kazuya, in the same vein as Garfield Minus Garfield.

It's one of the best manga I've read in a while. It is also getting an anime adaptation, which Suprised me but I'm happy for the creator who created such an awesome manga. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread