Rent-A-Girlfriend

This is so hard to digest. Can't wait for him to run his mouth about how Mizuhara seems to be fine despite her last close family member passing away recently, only for her snap back at him and putting his damn feet back to the ground that she's just doing her job at the moment.

E: Kazuya feels as stagnant as an anime adaptation LN Protagonist.

I'm sorry but if a dude makes a whole MOVIE with you and for you, how could you NOT proclaim love? I understand if it's unrequited/not asked for, but god damn the obliviousness is irritating. I wish Ruka would stop acting like a prick and take the hint, I wish Mami didn't just fade away from the story, I wish Chizuru would actually admit she likes him or for Kazuya to grow a backbone and say he likes her, and Sumi can be Sumi she's fine and so is Mini aside from her Master schtick.

I don't even remember WHY Ruka needs to be kept on as a side-ho-- I mean "girlfriend". It's not like we've seen Kazuya's friends in the last dozen or more chapters. She's clingy, annoying, selfish, and although she's done nice things it's always with ulterior motives to "get closer to Kazuya". I understand why Chizuru isn't willing to admit she wants to be Kazuya's GF, but god dammit... After all he's done, she just needs to come out and say it.

Reminder that 90% of these comment sections is just Yuipollfag from /a/(a butthurt Rukafag who is also known as THK(Tsunhater-kun)) falseflagging with dozens of sockpuppet accounts.
He trolls many communities including:
/a/ 4chan
reddit
myanimelist
animesuki

Some of his main accounts:
In Myanimelist:
shanimebib
bastek66(also has an account named that here)
rytakahashi09
testamentKAISER

In Animesuki:
WingedAccelerator

Anybody who thinks these comment sections are trash, well it's because of one autistic Polish shitposter.
Search "bastek66 wykop" in google and you'll find his account there. Wykop is basically Polish reddit.
The dude is a nutcase and has been spamming /a/ and other communities for years.

Dex-chan lover
Generally, manga show the mcs developing their character and bcoming mature, however this stupid kazuya is becoming even more of a simp .....i just hope he grows up some balls before reaching to a point where all 20 pages would hv his stupid simp faces

Kazuya is such a fucking scum bag it's unbelievable, like holy shit I can't understand how anyone could ever think this dude isn't a complete piece of shit. There's really no character development here. Sure every now and then he does something nice, but holy fuck literally the rest of his time is spent just being a complete pussy, who can't help but also be a piece of human trash.

this manga is a shit like anime: chizuru is a bitch that gets paid for everything, the one with the red's hair is a shitty slute that wants attenction like ruka and mami is a pice of shit. no character development and no drama wtf is that a romance? a drama? a come? no is only an horry christmas present

The author needs to stop making this guy get nervous and overly shy like wth!!! Bruh!!!! Kazuya's been renting Mizuhara like 2 - 3 yrs or whatever. There needs to be character development dammit!!!!

Here we go again, same old Kazuya and same old Chizuru! No character development in 150+ chapters!!! Grandma dead, movie done, saved her from drowning, she gets jealous when he's with another girl but neither of them as the guts to confess and take a risk or move on!!! Also why does she have no friends at all? Why did she not go out with her actor friend who shares the same interests as her? So cringy and yet this manga gets a second season anime? I seriously don't get it... I invested too much time and read too many chapters, the mangaka gives us hope and makes us hold on to a seriously flawed simp. I just want it to end!!! Of course, this mangaka is in it for the money. I figure another year or two before anything concrete happens. Why go to a movie when they are supposed to screen Aquamarine Constellation? I think it's the same day as their date. I seriously hope, he (Kazuya) gets NTRd now. Enough is enough!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

My gad!
This is becoming a lot more boring.
150+ chapters of character development and still acts the same way!? Author what are you doing!?

Users who are viewing this thread