Rent-A-Girlfriend

I enjoy reading this. People joke the Mc is a simp and incel. Which he is. However, one thing I cannot stand, how snail pace this is. For the love of God, please resolve/end issues before coming up with 10 more. Reading 150 chapters in a few days or a week seems like the Manga isn't that slow paced. But my God, looking back, there is so much filler shit. 6/10. Could easily be a 9/10 if this wasn't being stretched out more than my jeans.

@Sniperbullet people is only tsundere about this manga. They shittalk it, but every fkin week they go here to read and comment the chapters.
@deliverus "snail pace" is Reiji's trademark. He prefers to properly develop things instead of rushing them.
However,i feel once this arc ends, things will speed up to match up with the anime S2 debut. There's few things to do with KO, and most of them have to do with tying the loose knots that are Ruka, Sumi, Mami's reckoning and ChizuKazu relationship.
Going by the timeline of this manga (story is on sept 2018 nowadays, in-universe), the next thing is the end of the trial period with Ruka (the trial relationship started on oct. 2017).

ONE THING FOR SURE. I will never ever be one of these Bias readers from every bad comments in here. I LOVE THIS MANGA.

Skipped fast through pages of this last chapter skipping most dialogues (most of em are "OMG SHE IS SO KAWAIII XDXDXD")

If you read one of the first chapter and then this one you realize that this is basically copy and paste

This is not snail pace, there is just no pace. I read way too many chapters to drop this, but for the love of god, just let them fuck and end this. THere is no way he ends up with any of the other girls at this point. No event can change this so either the author kills some of the characters for whatever reason or we already have our ending.

honestly i might be biased since i have a patience of a saint. but holy shit, is this amazing. read it every once in a while after a w
a
nk or while cooking. 7/10

Yall some clowns for bitching about the pace of the chapters 🤡 it's probably building up to something so just wait. Damn. Goddamn. Go outside for once jeez...

Dex-chan lover
Well i dont know abt this but do you think chizuru is a bit of a tsundere?

Dex-chan lover
say what you will about plot development, but this is fucking hilarious if you just stop caring about the characters

Aggregator gang
There's no such thing as character development in this type of manga

The only moment MC will do the impossible will be at the last 2-3 chapter of this manga, that I'm sure. There's hope but at what cost.

I just hope the MC get ntr for laughs

Title: Simp - The manga

Summary: "Mizuhara is beautiful! Mizuhara is awesome! Mizuhara is the greatest! I'm not worthy of Mizuhara! I must help Muzuhara!!! I gotta be useful to her!"

Dex-chan lover
I remember dropping this at chapter 15-20 ish because of how annoying I found the MC, even by a harem MC standard, so I have to ask, has he changed? has he developed or is just about which girl is best girl?

n0k

If this would be adapted to a korean drama i'm pretty sure the main character would be IU.

Almost every chapter there's a page where random characters comments on how beautiful she's, it's getting annoying now.

@Krait, I came here to say exactly that and funnily enough you'd said it only two hours ago. Can confirm, it's getting annoying. She and every other female character is beautiful, we get it.

Users who are viewing this thread