Rent-A-Girlfriend

Group Leader
What if Miyajima Reiji was all pent up from writing about the perfect boy who can hold his dick back when surrounded by idols even a naked crotch in his face that he made this story to dump those frustrated years...

But Mami, I thought she's just a twisted girl who doesn't like her toys taken from her even if she threw them away. But what was with that exchange with her friends in like chapter 4, the "Oh really" and dead eyes. Was it a misunderstood break up or is my first thoughts that's a messed up chick.

The rating is so fitting yet we gotta admit we can't turn our eyes away from a trainwreck ;D

Dex-chan lover
just put your glasses on, nobody is going to realize you're clark kent (LOL)

Wow. This MC is such a piece of shit. Completely worthless, spineless idiot. I'm not sure if I can keep reading this trainwreck. Is the author trying to make him completely unlikeable on purpose?

I can't think of any other reason for me reading this other than the art. this story sucks but it had potential rip.

Dex-chan lover
This had potential to actually be like...legitimately good in the beginning. Seemed like it was setting up to handle the story with some nuance and do some deep characterization and exploration of relationship stuff but instead it kinda just turned into a fucking mess. We're getting into Good Ending territory here, people.

I'd recommend instead that other manga about the gamer being taught by the popular girl how to be social cause it starts out looking like a mess like this but even over 3 chapters has turned into a pretty good SNAFU-esque manga.

Dex-chan lover
so i guess the translator likes the new girl?

and lol that ending, was she testing compatibility or sth? lol

Group Leader
Oops, teehee! Gonna do a batch upload next time. Happy cringing :)

Hi Guys, Foampunch from Jet Yau Scans here.

We're aware that Gununu Scans have expressed interest in translating this series and have translated Chapter 24; we've contacted them to try and get it ironed out ASAP, and figure out how best to proceed from here.

Cheers for the support and hope you're all enjoying the series!

Dex-chan lover
so his friends (lol) hit on his fake girlfriend (lol) in front of him
and then afterwards try to give him a moral lesson (lol)
(lmao)

Fed-Kun's army
@havelmom LOL ikr? thats messed up man, seems like the majority of the characters are messed up aside from FMC.
@Foampunch You guys are doing good work man keep it up!

Double-page supporter
@Foampunch thanks for the scans, hope you guys form an alliance.
In another note, the ex is showing in every chapter that she has no soul.

@robert308123 @chiisana In ch 7 it is shown that she is writing similar shit on some twitter account.

Dude gets hard imagining his ex (which he still likes btw) having sex with someone else, ntr fetish confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread