Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Why people bashing this manga so much? It can't be that bad.
*Read 2 chapters
You know what, this manga is so bad, from character to development. The only selling point is art.

MC is so freaking stupid! At first I hated Mami because of her personality but now oh boy am I glad that she broke up with a shitty guy like him and thw rental girls are waaaaaaaaaaaay too good for him
I 'd prefer if Mizuhara dates th e MCs childhood friend at least he's not stupid unlike the stupid MC

Double-page supporter
So when the author of AKB49 stopped making plot, the artist decided to make a manga so bad that I had to drop it, but it has managed to stay being published without getting axed, interesting.

Hey guys quick question is there S E X in this manga, I'm just asking due to the name of the Manga.
And because if there is I rather not read this, since the rental girlfriend might GO from one guy to the next..... That's my opinion on this at least .

Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is pretty tame, it's not prostitution, and overall imo is a ok manga but the mc sucks... So its like most Japanese manga ok story(nothing amazing but i gets better after 40ish chapters ) but crapy mc. I'd recommend to wait for it to be finished before reading, it feels like the ending is going to be good but till then its just too frustrating...

Aggregator gang
I was beginning to wonder. Anytime things start to look up for MC, in walks the ex to control his single status again. Hopefully this time around we can actually know her true motivations. Her duplicity is getting old.

how often does this update? i binge read this and now i feel empty. also suggest some good manga please

This manga is so ass, It goes from oh cute romance haha to borderline NTR. The MC is such a loser and one of the girls is so annoying that you wish she'd just get hit by a truck.

Aggregator gang
Hate on Ruka all you want, but I think she hit the nail on the head with Mami to the point even SHE didn't realize it. Ruka may be "batshit crazy" (personal opinion: I think she's actually trying to get the MC to end the rental girlfriend thing and drive the ex out...y'know what all the complainers here want, even if it means stretching the truth to do it), but I think we've also only caught a glimpse of the "crazy jealous ex" cliche coming up down the road.

Hate the manga? Drop it. Plenty of others to read more your speed (not being an asshole. Legit trying to help you not force yourself to read something you don't enjoy. Why do that to yourself?). As for me, I'll keep wondering how detective ex here is gonna reach the truth and what she'll eventually do with it.

Dex-chan lover
The rating is 6.66,I just thought was cool. Also doesn't help too much because some people rank this as "shit" and "THE shit" so I'm really mixed on what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread