Rent-A-Girlfriend

Low key depressing story. Comedy is non existent,harem is very forced and pointless.
Romance is dull to say the least. This is just plain drama.
Started off with the MC being a beta male, but later on the problems piled up so much, the story was all over the place. Try it for yourself, but I'll say this first, its a dull and boring story as it goes on.

Aggregator gang
If you're triggered, go talk to your therapist....or do your own scanlating. Problem solved!

Double-page supporter
This manga has sold 2.4 million copies in Japan, so no chance there being an end in site!😃 Our MC will most likely develop(or not) at the current pace.😆

I dont like the Protagonist he plays with rukas heart. He should tell his real fealings

@Rescal Ruka actively blackmailed the MC to be in a "trial relationship". Without Ruka threatening others, there would be no relationship to begin with. Hes not playing with her heart, hes actively trying to not have his/mizuharas life destroyed by Ruka.

Aggregator gang
OK, 30 chapters in and it's already way too forced.

Lots of people hate on the MC, but we've just got an awful author. The story is beyond predictable, it's a textbook collection of rom-com tropes. And each and every one of them feels extremely forced, I cannot even bring myself to hate the MC because his way of thinking is simply too unbelievable. Not to mention the "random coincidences" every chapter to shove another trope into this.

please doooooooooon't extend this more with pointless fillers, this arc is going pretty good, just materialize something.

Can anyone describe me the girls in this series personality? I'm not a good when involving this

Users who are viewing this thread