Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I think that the ones who really suffer with this lack of development are:
1.- Those fans who buy the manga.
2.- Translators and scan.
Because they waste their money and time with this shit bullshit of manga and we can skip the chapters like nothing for free.
And I don't say that it is a shit because "I want the mc to fuck" (I don't give a f if there is a really good story), I say it because literally is the same shit over and over and over since chapter 1, nothing has changed and they still the same morons.
The only good point is that the author and artists are so talented to draw and imagining a story, but only imagining it because at the end he or they do a shit.

I pray for the mc grow some self-confidence and self-esteem, just a little, I don't need more, just that...

The chapter count is my hatred level for this guy.. Seriously hated the beginning but enjoyed the middle of the chapters then later on in the story we are now back to full on hopeless mode.

Only care for misuzu, the other girl just there for the sake expanding the chapter, at least the mc done something to get misuzu attention

I just skipped from chapter 33 to 120 and it feels like I just missed 2 or 3 chapters at most, this is ridiculous plot development. Now I get what everyone has commented, it's exactly the same over and over again just with a few more secondary characters, I think I'm going straight to read the last 5 chapters and I'm sure it wouldn't matter.

Don't listen to the non believers. Read the entire thing. It's totally worth your while!

Lol. This is a shounen manga, expect the recycling of plots with a little addons.

On that note, you can only expect a real step up when the story is about to be wrapped up(cancelled or run out of ideas). For now it will always be one step forward, three steps backward.

Fuuuuuuuck this last chapter was hella frustrating, I'm gonna stick with it til the end but man it's become a chore to read D:

Fed-Kun's army
how the fuck is there still 40k people reading this shit

Double-page supporter
Im calling it now, this is gonna hit ch.200 and MC will still be simping and author will recycle the same plot points.

Group Leader
we should be honest, we read this because we're masochists. this manga has the worst MC i've ever read.
pathetic
haaa... just imagine how this manga would work if the MC had the personality of kazuma's.

i read some "this guy needs some good NTR", and you know what? hell yes, f*ch the author too

Users who are viewing this thread