Rent-A-Girlfriend

Just read all 145 chapters in one sitting, I know a lot of people don't like this but I enjoy it a lot! The author really seems like they're putting their all into this story and I commend them for sticking to their guns. Y'all are clowning on the mc but I honestly think he's pretty decent, it's kinda hard for the guy when all the girls are so S tier but he's putting up a decent go. Excited to see where this goes next!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh damn, I was seriously afraid that was gonna happen O_O Next chapter is gonna hit like a hammer through a stained glass window...

Could tell at the beginning of the chapter something was going to happen to her soon with the way she was talking. Just didn't expect to happen by the end of the chapter.

I really like this bittersweet story
The characters are nice the story is great but the mc is a bitch, keep brushing away the problem further just keep on repeating the pattern of I will clear everything and then some shit happens, he just keep making people wait for the moment he will make the choice but still an awesome manga

Double-page supporter
This might be the ultimate manufactured drama to rule them all. I can't fucking believe it. Normally a good author would have the grandma coughing or some shit, more and more until the moment of collapse. This just happens out of nowhere.

But I'm being unfair here, plenty of manga I've enjoyed caused drama from out of nowhere. It's basically the author promising the reader "Dis Gon be GOOOOD", and I believed them: characters changed, emotions became strong.

I don't believe this mangaka. I know nothing will change from this. Let me list what is going to happen: Granny almost ded, Mizuhara Sad, Kazuya sad, stupid shit in between that won't matter, then by the time the film is shown they're going to be "closer than ever" (by, like, 1 nanometer). Kazuya will still be a big virgin, Mizuhara will still be perfect but sad, Ruka will keep being a rusty needle throttling inside the reader's ballsack (or uterus, everyone can suffer the same at this). Nothing will move forward, it might look like it, but that's bullshit.

I've gone too far now, I can't stop. If you're a new reader and are thinking about picking it up, I strongly advice against it. Atleast it's fun to rip apart with friends, but repeatedly rolling a dog turd with a stick is also very funny if you're with friends.

The latest chapter has now convinced me that suicide was the best option before picking this up. Now it's too late and I'm just suffering from cancer reading this shit.. 😀

Double-page supporter
I honestly do not desire that any character pass through some NTR experience. But this MC totally deserves it, it's almost unbearable to watch.

Ok the story is more bitter than sweet. Come on, the Mc is thrash he has the worst interactions with the girls this dude is willing to work his ass off, but can’t face his lies and after.
when the grandma dies he will maybe tell the truth
it’s been over 1 year, didn’t he have the time to build up courage. Haha the mc is trash but the story is still good.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa! A thousand comments!!
I'm sort of impressed given that this manga is cringy

Whats the current accumulated total fee for MC? Because not only he is a scum but also spend irresponsibly like one too!

@Dinkelberg Same never before have I wanted NTR so bad

@somaanggoro bro that's so damn true I want to punch my screen so bad whenever this series pops up on my MAL too but I'm still here hoping it gets better what am I even doing

Users who are viewing this thread