Rent-A-Girlfriend

Group Leader
Honestly, this series isn't as bad as people have said. The first 20 chapters were painful to read, due to the MC being a compulsive liar, and continuing to resolve his lies with more lies. I kept dropping it before chapter 10, until finally on my fifth try at reading it, I got past that. What follows is various arcs that develop specific areas of the story. You can slowly see a change in the relationship between the main couple so that's good. It's still annoying at times when the MC's bad habits resurface, but the introduction of new characters gives the main couple reasons to interact and develop.

It's a harem theme, but honestly it's clear who the MC is ending up with, as long as the author doesn't pull a Dometic Kanojo/Devil is a part timer. The other girls are there mostly for plot purposes. It's not your typical fluffy slice of life, so don't expect that. It's a more drama focused story that tries to develop a relationship between characters through conflict. The "date" chapters are still kinda painful though, cause the MC thinks they're couples and tries to do stuff.

I will say, if I was the MC this manga would've ended at chapter 36. Ruka is absolutely amazing.

Yeah the releases are usually super consistent, didnt see any info on authors twitter. Blackcat is reliable, I assume theres probably some issue that they're working on. Maybe their Discord has more info.

This is why I only read fully finished manga's, damn I thought that 150 chapters to keep me busy but I burned through it in no time, shows what I know, now I have to suffer with the release date schedule again :X

But I did a research on release date of chapter 152 too many sites say that it will be releasing between 17th to 19 th August......... Hope it is all true I can't wait

OKAY before anyone gets their panties in a bunch. The reason why there isn't a chapter for this manga this week, as well as other series you've might have been reading, is because there is a national holiday going on in Japan which they've been observing since August 10th, Mountain Day. The chapter will go up next week.

Users who are viewing this thread