Rent-A-Girlfriend

Not a bad manga but it gave me major depression so I can't really recommend it to others. 🤡 Also pay up

Double-page supporter
Ah, I suppose twice is indeed regularly. By some outlandish definition, anyway.

Anyway, @Freestyle , next time you run out of arguments to make and things to say, you might want to make it a little less obvious- here's a hint, don't immediately go for the ad-hominem attack. Makes you look immature. That's a freebie, from me to you 😉 you're very welcome.

Double-page supporter
And with that, we're done here. Everyone, please return to your regularly-scheduled whining!

Double-page supporter
@foxgaman I know, right? It's almost hilarious in an "aw, poor lil' fella" kind of way. It's seriously difficult to believe that so many people actually think in terms of simp/cuck/beta and all that horseshit, but unfortunately a lot of whiners do. Eh, you know how it goes, natural selection and all that jazz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How is this manga get 152 chaps when they say "this is the end", "this is the last time", "this is really the last one" on chap 13.... and they still come up with a bunch of lies to keep this going...

At least i have a lot to know with 100 and some chapters, but if this type of setting keep repeating until the last chapter without change... ohh boy, ohh boy

Dex-chan lover
@evergreen_oak
hahaha yeah run out of arguments huh, if that makes you feel better about yourself sure i guess. The first random deflection you made is “oH i dOnT rEaD aNyWaY”. Yeah so why you arguing about it so much? Something touched a nerve? You even triple commented.

Next time stop trying to pretend that you dont read, thats some free advice and stop getting triggered so much.

Fed-Kun's army
I am not really into drama stuff, but my friend keep butting this tittle everytime we meet. I am horror seinen reader tho,and i don't want to waste time.

Is it really that GOOD? Would you really recomend this to me? Feel free to spoil me fellow dexian reader

Double-page supporter
Has anyone else seen the YouTube video about the mangaka and his team? It's interesting stuff. They have such a small studio, lol

i remember reading this around a year ago and dropped it (because i hate to wait for new chapters) and it's still not finished yet? It's a shame to see something interesting turning into some tearjerking gum that does little to no progress with each new chapter, glad i dropped it

P.S. fish is the best character

i dont understand why people hate this manga

i mean, all this shit is about kazuya's progression. i personally like this and kazuya a lot. maybe people hate kazuya cuz he's to realistic to real world human, and people think manga supposed to be unrealistic, just like all the heroine except mami.

yes, ive seen person simping his girlfriend like kazuya.

People seem to be very upset about how long it is taking for this manga to come to a conclusion and I kind of get it; my favorite romance manga story of all time to this day is Maison Ikkoku and that one managed to wrap everything up in 160 chapters (and even then the manga felt pretty lengthy). At this point, if the story of Rent A Girlfriend were to conclude as it stands, it would feel rather unsatisfying due to the slow pace and the many plot threads left unresolved: Mami causing some more shit as she was hinted at doing so many chapters ago, Ruka's relationship with Kazuya getting resolved, Sumi confessing her feelings and of course....the inevitable love confession between Kazuya and Mizuhara. It's impossible to resolve this all within at least 20 or so more chapters so that means we're probably still in for quite a bit more story. Compound onto this the fact that, even though Kazuya has grown a lot, he's still not quite an "adult" yet so I don't think Mizuhara will want to date him yet, as mature as she is. From the very beginning this story gave me alot of the same overall vibes as Maison Ikkoku (which is why I've kept up with it till this point) so, my guess is that Mizuhara won't be able to reciprocate Kazuya's feelings until he finds a dream of his own and makes steps towards achieving it. If I'm right about this, then this series is probably going to be over 200 chapters; which I'd be fine with, as long as it resolves the hanging plot threads and gives Kazuya the ability to earn Mizuhara's respect doing something meaningful to HIMSELF (instead of just supporting Mizuhara all the time).

Can’t believe this got anime adaptation sooner than komi-san. God damn it, how come it can survive this long without getting axed.

Users who are viewing this thread