Rent-A-Girlfriend

if you want to read manga with shitty plot and frustatingly idiotic MC with some forced drama in between. this manga is definitely for you. but there's a saving graces from all the shit that exist in this manga, character development. instead of having a good character development that gave the mc some redeable point, this manga went batshit and make sure the mc develop backward. aside from all this me and other reader still read this shitty manga nonetheless, since we kinda developed stockholm syndrome.

My brain too small, I can't read comments. Help. Ok back to funny people whining about something. Hahaha wow this is funny. Manga: 😎 Anime: 🤔

People say Ruka dead? But Ruka not dead. She has slow beat of the heart yes? But there no disease or illness smh stupid people sometimess.

I think it's pretty impressive to write such an awful protagonist, somehow manage to get your series approved for publication, AND have it do fairly well. Are female readers that insert themselves as Mizuhara single-handedly keeping this afloat? lol

Wtf. I expected this manga to conclude already by this last arc. I swear if they try to stall this out i'm dropping this and giving this a 1 star.

Oh my god with the amount of hate I’ve seen this getting I assumed people had stopped reading, but I guess the only way to shit on something is to consume more of the content and spew it out again

"Are female readers that insert themselves as Mizuhara single-handedly keeping this afloat? lol"

Na, it's the guys that self insert themselves as Kazuya doin that.

@TeslaBean This manga should of ended by the end of the last arc when grandma died. The relationship between the male lead and female lead should of been solidified by the end of the filming, yet we still have both characters back at the start of the series and not acknowledging how the other feels for them. They still cling to the idea that they are just business partners. At this point they are just trying to stall the shit out of this to make as much money as possible. Why else will they include the neighbor girl and the pink hair chick if not to keep the plot from not ending.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Sumi has seriously attained goddess' status lol...the only person who is at the same lvl as her (fr me at the very least) would b kosaki onodera frm nisekoi altho its a pity that she got rejected ....still suffering frm that

I like the fact that cucks in the comment section do not mention that the female MC is essentially a prostitute.

@Rhino126 I don't think anyone is ignoring the fact that the premise is troubling. She's not a prostitute, she's not selling anything that a normal person wouldn't be able to experience by just being around her. It's more like prostitution-lite. But, regardless of how you define it, the premise is indeed troubling. It romanticizes a type of relationship that should not be romanticized and sells it to a demographic that is pretty vulnerable. Even though I am a fan of the series, even I will admit that bit always lingers in my mind. However, who's to say that love can't grow in any kind of situation? Even in the most extreme situation with straight up Strippers/Hookers, they can and do fall in love with their clients sometimes and vice versa. You CAN make a good love story even out of that. So why not this? I fell in love with the story despite its troublesome premise, and that's all that matters.

How Rent A Girlfriend is going to end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQC98mI0Ais

Anybody noticed how the people in the background now all wear masks? It's so socially responsible, yet the main characters aren't wearing any 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's impossible to simp for Chorizo this long. Worst girl just keeps tsuntsunning and simp just keeps getting pitiable looks from better girls.

Users who are viewing this thread