Rent-A-Girlfriend

What the fuck is this chapter? I'd be more glad if the author would just condense all of these shit and release monthly

i have read up to chapter 10. Can someone spoil me, will mc and ichinose relation get develpoment or its just dragging?

Double-page supporter
This last chapter has to be a joke. Literally everything wrong with the series condensed in 2 (soon to be 3) chapters.

Art good. Story not good. Logic none. MC beta simp, literally. Declining birthrate incoming.

What aggravates me more than the snail pace plot is the constant cat calling from randoms. It always leads to the same monologue of Kazuya surprised he's able to hangout with such girls. It's really pointless and serves no purpose to the story at this point, it's only taking up panel space. It at least served a purpose in the early chapters because we get to understand how much more of a beta cuck Kazuya is by showing his insecurities, but now it's just annoying.

xRMnoEX

Hating this expression every fucking chapter.

Pie of shit manga. MC has not grown in 155+ chapters and reiji's been giving us the same shitty panels over and over again. Also what's with the randos people pointing out how pretty the girl in every public space imaginable? I kind of understand it being used once but every time they are in public? The the same simp monologue from mc follows. It's unrealistic af. Not even high school students act like that. It's annoying and beyond over done at this point.

__
     /   \
     /       \   _
    / / \     \/  \
    / /   \      MC /
   / /     \|  ∧__/
  / /       |  |
_ |_ )____   |  |
         |   |  |
  Toilet   /   |  |
   bowl /     |  |
_______│____ |_\ __

besides no development from the MC, no development from the plot too, constant catcalling, mc reaction to the girls, constant rejection. nothing really changes for 155 chapters

really fun, easy to read manga with likable characters. i knew what to expect before I read it and it met my expectations, strong 5/10, which is a great score for a harem since my scale is relative so they tend to be way lower.

Users who are viewing this thread