Rent-A-Girlfriend

Funny to read newcomers shitting on the mc and the series without trying to at least read thoroughly. As long as ratings keep rising up, they will be proven wrong as usual.

Double-page supporter
The rating went up because the anime fags flooded this disaster with 10s when this shit don't deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
Like you guys shd seriously stop trash talking abt the mc when ur jus gonna come here every week and read it lol ,not gonna say compliment him seeing how he is, but like many romcom MCs are as lame and balless as him so just accept it

Dex-chan lover
Mangakakas always make such good side waifus in harems ...altho this ain't a harem precisely but they hv so much fan following that it pisses of every1 who supports them ....still can't forget kosaki onodera frm nisekoi

I might not know how much a yen is but from what google tells me and from what i see, He's spending around 780 dollars for her 😳

This chapter... That's how he think he'll be able to cheer her up? That's... Bruh, I don't even have words

Why am I still reading this?? I don't get it. I am so invested that I can't drop this once and for all.

Having hopes that Kazuya will grow is the same as expecting a sinking ship not to sink.

It would take a lot of talent and effort to make a worse manga than this, if it is even possible

I'm both appalled and impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread