Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Whole chap was similar to the last one ...... that was a really pretty scenery behind sumi though...especially during this whole arc where chizurus grandma was involved the mangakaka made some really good backgrounds

I do not like that the MC is denser than a fucking black hole. It just feels forced AF.
Go read Domestic Girlfriend or literally anything else.
This is not a bad manga, but the story does not feel natural.

So while I’m convinced that Kazuya will end with Mizuhara in the end, I’m of the opinion that this drama could continue a lot longer and be more complicated than anyone expects.

If Mizuhara eventually accepts Kuzuya and their relationship develops, what will she do about being a rental girlfriend? Will she quit her rental girlfriend job, and then become dependent upon Kazuya for money? Prob not...

Dex-chan lover
@Cannondale27 They can just make so the movie they made gonna open doors for her and she gonna get some actress job, not that hard to pull off.

@levelminded its pretty good and the art is great but the slow development make ppl somehow hate it and lower the overall score.

My heart can't handle this. It's too good,
Grandma going was well written but nonetheless sad
I just wish Kazuya knew how to treat someone grieving. Which I guess is kinda what these last few chapters will show him learn.

Dex-chan lover
ok, so I dropped the manga when kazuya runs out of money because he is literally a waste of space, does he get any better?, like a redeemable quality?, a hobby, an objective in life, something?

The guy is not the best but he is not bad either. I can't really come to hate him. The real problem is too many good girls, I feel sorry for him to have to pick one of them.

This manga is one of the most frustrating things i've ever had the displeasure of reading.
Can't bring myself to finish this shit when the protagonist is an actual fucking brainlet.
Was hoping he'd get better so i checked ahead another 120 chapters and nothing of note seems to have changed.

Group Leader
Boring MC that for majority of the time only thinks with his lower half, annoying.
Don't read it, no matter how cute a character might look mc alone makes this whole story a cringe fest.
1/10

Since this movie project started with chiz he's going through some good character development imo, don't know why everyone's hating him rn.

This is honestly shit af. Im still caught up but it's shit af. I read it to see how shut it can get

Users who are viewing this thread