Rent-A-Girlfriend

@can_zero the only people who say that this story has had any character development whatsoever are retards; kazuya is absolutely the exact same person as he was before, just with more confidence

@can_zero i think he has had some nice moments once in a blue moon when he actually seems to be more mature or do something actually cool for once. i just read through this in one sitting and at least for me he was much more annoying and insufferable around the benning, now he's just annoying. he is still just as much as a pervert as he was in the beginning though even in totally unappropriate moments which is probably the worst part.

i also might just have gotten used to it but i really do think it's ok now. like he's still not a good mc but he's not as bad as he was at least.

just to add a general comment about the manga, it's ok. it grips you a lot at least, so it's an exciting read if you go through it all at once. i kind of felt like the story goes at breakneck speed in the first few arcs with a lot of stuff happening and then it goes at a increasingly slower pace the further in you get. but it's not that bad. as everyone says, the mc is insufferable during the start of the manga so yeah you just have to power through it. not that he gets muuuuuuch better but it's survivable. in my opinion the plot is something between ok and good, mostly leaning towards ok. the art is amazing!

@LeoJavier Kaguya Sama: love is war, Kanojo mo Kanojo, A Couple of Cuckoos (Cuckoo's fiance) y Tonikaku Kawaii. Esos nomas conozco de temporada.

Suerte con esos.

@Qwertt: Chizuru is as closed up as they come, not really a tsundere more like an Ice Queen. She does not let anyone see her real feelings,
outside of her grandma. Except when she cried in Episode 103 about making the movie. She has no friends. She is supposedly jealous when Kazuya gets some attention from another girl, but does not really want to him to know and does not show it in public. She has never done anything that warrants him believing that he has any real chance at conquering her. Every chapter, we get background characters in awe of her beauty and stupefied that she is with a loser like Kazuya.
The slow burner romance is believable in something like Kawaii Complex manga because there is progression but here it is just plain repetitive and tiresome. For every possible step forward, we get twenty steps back! The only reason to continue reading, is out of sheer desperation that SOMETHING, ANYTHING will happen!!!

Just because Kazuya is incredibly perverted, indecisive, and not very emotionally intelligent doesn't mean he's a bad mc. You can argue that he's just lame and pathetic as a whole and that makes him a shitty person, but that's setting standards way too high. Just because in many other romances you have perfect mc's or mc's that have special and cool traits doesn't mean that it has to be that way. When you want to find a partner, you don't expect perfection and flawlessness in every aspect, so why should you expect that from Kazuya? He's good in his own way. He constantly thinks to help others somehow, he doesn't give up very easily and is devoted to what he wants to do, and he goes out of his way to make sure that others get the best treatment from him. All this "fuck mc he's cringe and stupid" and "he's just a big simp" kind of talk sickens me.

Dex-chan lover
I am one of the people that reading this since it was first released here. I don't like his mindset and the plot so i drop it not long after. I came back because the cut scene in the anime looks interesting. I regret it. I wish i don't have to know whats going on in his mind. Its painful to read

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler fr 161 , from mangalatam.com
major pages are about his pimp faces and him blushing and continuing the date ....however next chapter (162)chizuru will most probably open up herself as she saw something remiscent about her grandma, might probably cry

the only thing good about this manga is the art and the girls. theres more plot development in children books lmao

Ive read a lot of romcom manga over the years but i dont think i have ever hated the main heroine as much as i hate chizuru

Users who are viewing this thread