Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69 , miyajima can literally use this as some source to extend the series ,at this point its like impossible for ruka to be his girlfriend,sumi ship had already gone down after that beach partand i dont see mami entering anywhere, i hope he doesnt make use of ruka's illness as a source of some bizarre drama and make kazuya guilty enough to destroy whatever relationship he has with chizuru

As for the plot i just hope he just takes things at his own pace like how attack on Titan is going on,if you read that ,you ll know what i mean, quintessential quintuplets ending was rushed and i didnt like the ending at all so independent of what happens he shouldnt rush at all

Idk why I almost forgot about ruka's heart illness, seems like it's gone be the next big drama in the series, I hope not.

@Xanhomey
Kazuya breaking things with Ruka will kickstart the next hard drama plot point in this manga. If she gets in the ICU after her heart collapses due to rejection, the "com" part of the romcom will completely disappear and the manga will enter into telenovela territory.

Ruka is a toxic shrew, but she doesn't deserve being written off in a dramatic way. The telenovela drama should be reserved for the endgame arc, once Mami returns (if something ever happens) or Nagomi starts to be ready to kick the bucket (most possible).

But knowing Miyajima, and his fondness to kill people in KanoKari, he can actually kill one of the girls for the sole sake of doing shock value.

@WhisCalifa69
Unfortunately, you're right. Reji can use this chance to make some drama and make Chizuru and Kazuya break up out of guilt. Do I see him doing this though? I don't, why? Because if he actually did that, the manga will lose its comedy tag, and a lot and I mean a lot of people will get mad. Also, before kazuya went on a date with chizuru, it looks like ruka actually acknowledged the fact that kazuya is In love with chizuru, she even asked her manager to go on a date with her as a joke. Imo, it seems like ruka acknowledged the fact that kazuya loves chizuru.

Dex-chan lover
@Xanhomey , I agree with you on the disappearance of the com tag but we shouldn't forget it also has the drama tag,as much of a comedy it is , it's that much of a drama,the fact that he was actually going with his ex to a trip on the beach and flirting with her is a proof that it is a drama as well as a comedy, ofcourse,he gave up now,but what i m trying to say is ,if miyajima could actually show something like that ,why couldnt he show anymore drama? i just cant picture him confessing especially after the last chapter, when he realized that he was just a client

Well, regarding ruka anything is fine at this point as long as it is not raising the death flags

If people are going to shit on the manga how about you don’t read it if you don’t like it it’s not that hard

Thank you Kazuya, for finally saying what you truly think. You had me worried that you were about to fuck this one up too

if i were being honest, i didn't like chizuru that much which may be because of some past bitterness or whatnot. however, this manga really made me do a 180 on what i thought about these things. i really don't understand why but this manga did a number on me. i might sound too dramatic, but this manga gave me a new perspective on things. i like how they approached this arc of chizuru, gave me a new way to look at things.

Users who are viewing this thread