Rent-A-Girlfriend

Total bullshit. Even one chapter hentais are more interesting than this.

The chapters are reaching a 180 mark and our MC is still an annoying bitch. I have never seen such a crap anywhere. He pretends to be like a guy who hasn't come into contact with a girl. He had all the experience with her previous love but still behaving like a simp. The goodness/niceness portrayed by the MC here has got me diabetes. If you are in love tell her why drag on here and there. He's just a bastard who's playing around. I don't know why these kind of people exist in the manga who can't even draw a line and enjoys the girls falling over him from all around. And the girls are so stupid as hell.

At the start, this manga was so good but now it has dropped so much it feels like why I'm even reading this. Seriously waiting for the end and hoping they don't end up together.

I must get it off my chest. Look, I'm in my late 30s, married and somehow this story has really resonated with many different emotions and moments of when I was young. My wife introduced me to it and now it's my guilty pleasure. I even cried like a baby during the end of the
film
arc. I pray this isn't dragged out for toooo much longer or I'll be so so disappointed. Please, I hope the plane is starting it's decent - no matter the story's outcome because whichever way it goes is fine, that's the story. But I feel like now we are bordering on a love story about fate's course and manga about emotional masochism. Seriously, don't make the MC some sort of 'martyr'.

I agree with the criticisms, but I fail to see people also point out just how much this man holds mizuhara on a pedestal. This man treats her like she’s one of the eight wonders of earth, and she can do no wrong. This level of simping is not healthy for a relationship, and sets a gross example of what the author thinks a relationship should be. Showing how little self respect kazuya has for himself, having absolutely zero character development. Nothing has changed in kazuya, and he still has this unhealthy obsession over this girl. This is down right gross.

After all these frustating longass chapters of character developement, I think I have realized something.
This manga might go very much differently than what many expect.
At this point it is just parodying Nisekoi. The MC would end up seperated from Chizuru.

Dex-chan lover
the author is milking THE FUCK out of this 'cuz its popular and mangaka are shameless

y'all are reading an inevitable trainwreck, enjoy

@assman162
😐
You are here EVERY WEEK spouting the same drivel.

GO. AWAY.

Having a negative opinion is fine, but to say you dropped this Manga...then every week you are back claiming to be just about to drop it...
Just drop it already. No one cares.

@assman162

Your account is only 1 month old fam.
You have been bitching ever since you came here. I dont get it.
What other manga do you follow?
Open your MDList.
I'd like to see what you think is so good if RaGF is so bad.

I wont judge ifyour MDList its full of Gay Love and Gender Bender Manga.

@assman162

you a whole ass clown. "iM gOnNa dRoP tHiS mAnGa " then proceeds to read it weekly. I bet youre a lonely depressed person who doesnt have anyone to talk to.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
Kaz and chizuru will end up together. Theyve already made each other follow their dreams and blah blah blah so now the only way for them to progress is by being together. And ruka aint best girl. It chizuru

I don't get why people are saying things like "It's dragging" and "end it" let the mangaka tell his story and complain at the end but as readers we can't change the outcome of the story and nobody is holding you at gunpoint to read it pick it back up when it's finised

@eldelwok I believe a while back Umi asked Mizuhara if she likes Kazuya and her response was, "I don't not like him." Here, Umi is asking Kazuya what that means without letting him know that it was Mizuhara talking about Kazuya, so that Umi can figure out for sure whether Mizuhara likes Kazuya or not.

Users who are viewing this thread