Rental Trash Girlfriend - Ch. 1

At the end, she was crying (i think?), probably because with her rather bubbly attitude, no one would give her a day or chance, so she's alone by herself, she probably thought that she couldn't help it either so she let it as it is. Someone, somehow, puts up with her and hangs out, only for him to say that he did it because she reminds her deceased wife. She either cried because she thought that someone finally, genuinely, wanted to be with her despite her flaws, only to go away, or perhaps that she cried because someone actually bothered to give her a chance at all. I prefer the latter so it might as well be a good ending in a certain way :v

She might try to be less negative for starters though

Dex-chan lover
My take is that the girl actually hoped that the guy would say something like "you're not so bad" or bring up something positive that he noticed, because he never says anything about her negative behavior during the date.

Instead the guy just reaffirms it by going "you reminded me someone that was trash", and just left.

Contributor
It's all fun and games mocking the renting customer until their reason to avail the service is revealed...

This really reminds me of that Rental Imouto web manga.

Group Leader
That wasn't even a good nor an emotional twist
Just kind of ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread