Replica Datte, Koi wo suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - As Long As We're Together, We Can Go Anywhere

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Ah man. I need more already. I wonder if the OG is catching on that Replica-chan and duder are "friendly"?

Dex-chan lover
Well look at the positive side, the original finally went to school. And finally touch some grass. It a good thing right?, RIGHT?!
Sunao does went to school often. She only summon Nao for time when she got reason to not go, such as when there's test, tiring sport subject such as long distance running, or regularly when she got her period (she seems to be the type who had it hard).
She's not like male romcom MC who got no friend and reason to go to school.

So, saying she finally touch grass is not correct.

The thing is, Nao never thought much about it until she starts interacting with Shuuya.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh darn I just realized a worrying detail about this manga.

It is an adaptation of a new novel that started this year, February 2023, and it is still ongoing, meaning this manga was very likely made to just be an ad to promote the novel.

There is a high chance that the ending of the manga version will just be a;

"Buy the novels if you wanna see the rest of the story" type of ending.

I hope I'm wrong, but the fact is that the source novel does not have an ending yet, so I'm not gonna put my hopes up for the manga version to have a conclusive ending.

Dex-chan lover
Could just be like Saginomiya's novels.

Anyway, this is Dengeki novel award's title.
Contest titles are usually made as one-shot, but with possibility to be expanded.
So, it could just end the story at volume 1. It will be an open ending (not everything is answered, but they finally took the first step to the next chapter of their life - kind of ending), rather than throwing a cliffhanger.

Double-page supporter
Feels short or I just read it too fast, anyways im quite shock that Night on the galactic railroad showed up in this oooh.

Dex-chan lover
what truly amazes me is that the dude has never thought this crazy bitch has bipolar disorder 😭
other than learning about it in class (or just teenage puberty joking about mood swings/being bipolar), given how looked down on some mental health issues are i imagine most ppl would either try to hide that/not be aware (must suck if multiple personalities develop as a teen tho)

Users who are viewing this thread