Request to be added to the "Contributor" role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
Requesting, too. That might prompt me to upload our group's stuff more actively…

Contributor
I hardly ever have the chance to upload new chapters, but I'd like to contribute by correcting and adding manga info, when possible.

Contributor
I'd like to help out in making any corrections when I come across things that need them too. o/

Contributor
Now that I filled all my follow's MAL and MU links, I don't have any urgent neccessity for it, but requesting in case something similar is happens in the future.

Contributor
I'd like to request this. I may not edit tags much but if I see a mistagged or undertagged manga I'll change it

Contributor
Would gladly help out wit this as well. SInce I am up at odd hours normally ( I work night shifts and stay on a nighttime schedule even on days off), I can be helpful keeping an eye whenever I am around at those odder times on my nights off. Plus, I was thinking it wouldn't be bad to be able to go though the entire manga list anyway and add/correct tags for those manga that do not have uploaded chapters yet, but could use the tags for searching (along with ensuring the proper "no chapters" tag is there as needed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread