Request to be added to the "Contributor" role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
Dont you think you should locked this thread? @Holo Aren't we already have enough contributor here? I count almost 300 of them...

Miku best girl
Admin
No harm in having more. Also, at some point I'll have a look at the contributors and remove people who have requested but haven't edited anything.

Power Uploader
If that your decision then its ok. It just this question is in my mind since the count surpassing 250.

I'd appreciate having the role please.

If that your decision then its ok. It just this question is in my mind since the count surpassing 250.
250's not that many people lol. I believe that Batoto had significantly more, though this is different since there isn't an application. So even with the requirements just a being a single request here and the number being 250, it's pretty small.

Requesting, since "A Story About Treating a Female Knight Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman" is missing an "as a Woman" as per MangaUpdates' title: "A Story About Treating a Female Knight Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman as a Woman"
EDIT: Thanks whoever updated the title; For future convenience I'd still like the role, but maybe I'll just ask again in the future if I need to

Group Leader
I translate, edit, and upload stuff to the site and I'd like to be able to futz with my titles should the need arise. Which it has. Role plz?

VIP
i just want to add discription for some series i followed, so i requesting....

Requesting.
Also, wanted to thank you and everyone who helped making this site. It really is very well made. :)

MD@Home
Requesting. Need to add missing links when I see them and edit series after I add them.

Uploading a bunch; requesting, since I'd like to fix it if I notice that I mistag or typo something.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread