Request to be added to the "Contributor" role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
Requestion contributor status, I'm keen on tagging accuracy and can upload projects from my home country as well, Brazil.

Group Leader
Requesting as well ?
I actively edit anything I follow and happen to edit some other things as well when I'm reading the description. Witnessing <br></br> and ultra-compact text such a *long* time after MD's been up and running makes me bleed tears, so I shoot a magical beam of grammar nazi to it.

Group Leader
Requesting.

Mainly cause some people add the wrong tags on stuff I read and it tilts me. Also would add MAL and MU links wherever they're needed.

Requesting.
Prior to the update, it was nice to see recent uploads and add the MAL/MU/relations, especially for some one-shots/franchise offshoots, like the various Metroid stuff.
Then seeing something like Salty Road and not being able to add the relation even though it's on the description was a bit frustrating.

Group Leader
Requesting. I will keep an eye to the mangas that my groups work on, and also the mangas that I read ? thank you very much Holo :)

Group Leader
Requesting! Sometimes I add links and alternative names where I can reach and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread