ReRe Hello

Dex-chan lover
This was a great little shoujo. There were one or two arcs that were kind of annoying, but I liked the characters and their interactions and it brought the sweet doki-doki vanilla in classic shoujo style. It didn't avoid classic tropes or cliches for the sake of avoiding them, but there were a few different spins. It's a good one. It has heart.

Contributor
I really like how the conflicts arose and resolved. Was all of it nesescary? Probably not, but for the drama that is there, it never did escalate into contrived melodrama mainly because these characters actually talk to one another? As shocking as it may be, the interactions are pretty normal and while I didn’t feel like the pace was hurried a bit, especially towards the end, it didn’t detract from my enjoyment of this series too much. I’d definitely recommend reading it.

The author improved in each project.
May not look like that, because so many shoujo manga in a nutshell. But there is charisma in it and a bit of genius to make a good storyline.

Try reading her latest work, Territory M Juunin. I like it the most than this one, it is slightly better.
Because ReRe Hello is quite generic, the athmopshere in TMJ way more different. It is sweet and complicated at the same time.

The scanlations of Chibi Manga are a pain to read. It's nice that somebody translated it, but the syntax and the used vocabulary.. ouch.

the ending felt rushed... if its even was an ending i guess the manga got axed. but it was good at last

Group Leader
Just a standard shoujo manga. It didn’t do anything too special, but the drama isn’t too infuriating either. Its uniqueness in how the fights are resolved and a satisfying ending makes it an enjoyable read, still.

Pretty cute. The translations are a bit odd in syntax and grammar but still understandable. The manga is very cute and i live the even when there's "drama" it doesn't turn into melodrama, the character communicate really well it was very cute and heartwarming to see them advance their relationship.

Rere hello is the story about a poor girl and a rich boy who gets cut off from his parents (kind've). Now it starts normal enough of a girl meets boy story. Poor chick rich dude type story. and of course classic story about the MMC having some mommy issues. What i liked about this manga is that its pretty much what you get. The author gives us some good moments in small but consistent quality. The drama i think its handled relatively well. Despite it being little of in the first place. At least little if you compare it to the average shonen. This manga is also a dating series. So the romance actually is much better than i expected. and it has some great moments romantic wise. I just feel like there was no Ompf moment in this series, where it really clicked with me despite the romantic moments but at the same time. I don't think this series dipped in its quality either. A consistent kinda fun series. However this stops at the final volume. because the final volume is where the author goes ham on the series. I've always loved the whole we've come a long way and they do this mini flashback of how they met. But the author's strongest point the romance also is really well and in fact better than the past 10 volumes. Though the past 10 volumes also had fun romance. Overall I think this series did a good job without sacrificing quality. Despite it lacking any epic moments till the last volume.

7/10 Worth reading for the final volume as well as the well written ending.

I love how this manga doesn't get into useless fights, or even if they did, it resolve quickly. I find this story to be statisfying. I have read the completed eng trans :))

This manga was a nice and enjoyable read. The first 35 chapters or so there was no excessive drama that dragged out too long or got super or played out.
then Aoi appeared and for the next 6 or 7 chapters I was constantly pissed off and annoyed by this girl. I fully expected this Aoi arc to end in less than two chapters but no it lasted around 7 and I think that’s why it pissed me off so much Aoi was extremely selfish and self centered. She only cared about herself and didn’t care who she hurt in the process. When was crying about losing I was ecstatic. This girl deserved to cry and feel pain.
I do recommend this so if you’re interested do it a try

Users who are viewing this thread