Resetting Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so that answers one of my questions at least. I commend the story for taking its sweet time of 20 chapters to explain Dullan's scars and stuttering (no irony here btw, I genuinely appreciate that there are no "As you know"-isms and infodumps).

Might also shed some light onto why no one is particularly surprised with Carynne's homicidal tendencies. If anything, from their point of view she seems to behave more like her past self in this loop than in all the 99 attempts before that.

One more mystery is why Carynne starts each loop in the garden with something looking pretty much like a noose in her hands... did her past - original - self decide to end her life for some reason? Was she already losing her mind back then?

The plot thickens...

As confused as I am, I think I'm starting to get used to the unreliable narration in the story - perhaps the reason why none of this was mentioned until now (and to Carynne, all of this seems to be new information) is that after going through all these loops, her memory of the original novel's story could have become twisted, particularly with anything outside this one repeating year.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so that answers one of my questions at least. I commend the story for taking its sweet time of 20 chapters to explain Dullan's scars and stuttering (no irony here btw, I genuinely appreciate that there are no "As you know"-isms and infodumps).

Might also shed some light onto why no one is particularly surprised with Carynne's homicidal tendencies. If anything, from their point of view she seems to behave more like her past self in this loop than in all the 99 attempts before that.

One more mystery is why Carynne starts each loop in the garden with something looking pretty much like a noose in her hands... did her past - original - self decide to end her life for some reason? Was she already losing her mind back then?

Users who are viewing this thread