Retired Heroes - Ch. 35 - A Family Vacation(6)

Dex-chan lover
What is going on? It feels like there are several storylines going on at once.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably my favorite series right now. I just wish the updates were faster or the arcs shorter. I love it for the family dynamic; months of not seeing it is just making me sad. I seriously want to fast forward a year or two just to binge (hmm, maybe I’ll see if I can hold myself back that long).

@Lyanhyrt I’m pretty sure the same one storyline with the replacement king is going on. I think the story with the wife/mother at the end was just to explain why she isn’t back yet -tearing up the city looking for her daughter- and comedy. At least it didn’t seem too serious as the plot got resolved with her just stating her name.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened to this story, Why did the writing quality dip so much for this arc? What exactly was the idea when the writer chose to focus so much on what should have just been brief backstory.

Side character A; "Who are you to be raising such a ruckus?"

Main Female Lead; "I'm the baddest hardcore wench on 2(or any number) legs, and I'm in a bad mood. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

Side character A; "Would you and your companions like to come to the castle for tea?"

🤣

Group Leader
@Lyanhyrt There are: the only reason why the Human World kidnapping story-line is happening is because Sally agreed to help Elrob with several no-questions asked jobs in return for ultra-rare materials for Tifa's enchanted clothing and the beast tamer tutor from the Demon World. Tifa and he father decided to travel around to kill time, and let Tifa see the world while Sally is taking care of the jobs.

i honestly can't tell who is going to be in more trouble when this family finally gets back together.

Irdk wtf is going on. Waiting for releases for dense stories like this makes me lose my place in the story

classic

also its really not that hard
if youre lost in terms of the story then just reread the last few chapters, everything pieces together fine and well and nothing is overly dwelled on for no reason

the amount of information being dumped per second, and the author expect me to care about all of them when he just trow evething at the same time?

Dex-chan lover
chris is going to give him a passing grade. barely.

i was not expecting saliy to get sucked into meetings lol

@Lyanhyrt
i mean, don't other people do things while you're doing things? Of course there's concurrent plots. It's better writing.

Dex-chan lover
Decent chap, do wish some things went a bit faster but such is life

A royal pain for both parentages. I am really looking forward to what implications this will have on Tifa.

Dex-chan lover
It’s really starting to get boring. It’s a shame because it started nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread