Retired Heroes

Fed-Kun's army
Wait what? Chinese manhua? with this quality i was kinda expecting it to be japanese? o_0

@TheDefend With japanese mangas and LN getting shittier with each passing year(due to isekai hype) is time for someone from outside to show them how to make good stories.
P.S. I can't say that it's flawless but basic things like pacing, story outline and characters are done right. You can feel that author cared about his protagonists and it's shown in dialogues between them.

le3

Dex-chan lover
"Snake... Do you think love can bloom, even on a battlefield?"

"Yeah, I do. I believe at any time, any place, people can fall in love with each other."

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't sold reading only the first chapter, but now that the series gained some traction I'm finding it actually pretty nice. It's worth following.

t

Wow, totally forgot it was chinese.
These chinese manga getting better and better nowadays.

Contributor
Not even chinese. Even Korea is better nowadays
Example : Skeleton Soldier could'nt protect the dungeon

rrlly? manhua? already read 4 chapter long time ago, i thougt it was manga ? 1st manhua i liked to read

@CoolOtamegane what? Skeleton soldier is just average, it honestly tries too hard and still falls short. It started good then suddenly we have futuristic flame throwers and now the murderous girl taking care of an orphanage...?

Double-page supporter
Very pleasant surprise... following.

So glad to see a magic setting without isekai.

(When a chinese manhua is more enjoyable than most of the shit that is being released nowadays) not bad china... not bad *claps*

Family, PROTECC! I love it to bits: the dorky parents and not to forget the slightly out of touch mother and daughter. ??

Users who are viewing this thread