Retired Heroes

Double-page supporter
BTW, did no one else notice that Tifa went through her aunt and uncle's stuff, probably threw away her actual present and made off with a blade instead? I just bet that blade is magical as heck and somehow probably that dangerous as well.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those chinese manhua's that could be better be classified as manga's, i dont even see the difference anymore.
Also pretty original concept and not one of the common isekai's.

Dex-chan lover
Series is weekly, has 10-12 pages per chapter.

Lots of dialogue, has a slice-of-life feel to it.

Hopefully it picks up as the later chapters has lots of

AcNM.gif

Fed-Kun's army
So their kid is half human half demon? Wow
So thats why her mother cooking is terrible

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Now this is some real development. Immagine the endless scenarios this is going to lead to.

damn...this is good not just in originality but the way it catches your interest in the early chapters

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how this one manages to be so much better than any other Chinese comic but I'm glad for it.

This is probably the best chinese manga I have ever seen. So good it doesnt feel chinese at all.

It’s quite a surprise to see such good “manhua” (this is already manga level for me, plus manhua usually require reading left to right). As good if not better than Magical Marriage, which is another good manhua that, without knowing that fact, you would think it’s a JP manga.

Also, do we know if Nekyou is doing any more chapters? I appreciated CatScans effort but I belong in the quality group of people vs the speed group, so I don’t mind waiting for good quality releases. CatsScan still have a lot to improve.

@kn1000a Nekyou is not dropping Retired Heroes. It was sniped. The group CatScans actually stole their name from the real Cat Scans whom have released an announcement that they are not the ones working on it. The entire sniping of our project is a troll act. They have no intention of actually working properly on Retired Heroes but they have alt accounts and friends coming to make comments all over social media saying we are dropping it and they are picking it up claiming our releases are slow. We have released 8 chapters in 6 months which is higher than the average release rate. We just picked the series up in March. We will continue to produce quality chapters regardless of how they choose to proceed. -Nekyou's Blue

@Blue82 don't worry unlike the general impatient leechers, we do find quality worth the wait. Unfortunately, many people don't have the eyes to differentiate low-effort scanlation vs dedicated ones.

I did not know that they were trolling, too. Thank you for letting us know of the situation and thank you for keeping a strong head going forward.

Edit: You should also include an announcement page regarding that, both the next release and your latest chapter. Just replace a credit page of the last chapter you have on here (I believe MD allow that). It would let people know that you guys are not dropping this and this knockoff group isn't your replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread