Retired Heroes

Dex-chan lover
the drama behind the scene is so strong that the story's drama is pale in comparison ?

@Ulthair No appearances are being kept up. All of those were done in the last 10 days. We don't need to hoard chapters. We usually put out one every two to four weeks because the staff on that project also work on other projects. For our 'Fall Mass Release' they focused on just RH this time. We do mini mass releases like this off and on. Sometimes it's several projects sometimes just one or two. We like to do it as gifts for our readers like a nice surprise. The biggest one we ever did was something like 36 or so chapters a few years back. Seems like if we go with our regular schedule people complain and when we gift them something people complain. Edit: We never stopped translating the series so there is no 'picking it back up'. We never quit and we don't intend to stop now. As I've said before read which version you prefer we'll just keep doing our thing our way.

Is the violent breath of life not hot within you? Exhale! Exult!

I could not have predicted this outcome, although it is intriguing. If I'd known this was gonna happen 2 weeks ago Goat&CatScans might not even exist. I'm glad you guys are continuing though, because there's a lot of stuff you guys do that we don't.

Anyway we have decided to skip over Chapter 18 because Nekyou's version of it is fine. But if you'd like us to do it don't hesitate to speak up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rather confused because I believe this comic has tone problems. In short "this is that, then that is this, then this is this" like does this town have racism problems when the town guards know about them and is super chill? You seriously can't believe that there's absolutely no information leaks until now, come on. The payoff that we have now is built on a weak setup mainly because characters keep acting out of the supposed "threat" they're in. Like was there really a need for that kind of result when before it's stated that you can just overwhelm lesser things with your magic/aura/hairy musk? We even have a display of that earlier so why isn't this an option? It's as if this keeps escalating without thought. What the hell is going on???

Aggregator gang
wait this is not manga but manhua?... just realize its chinese not jap...

@Tamed they planned out how to live in the countryside for a while and Jenova was a smart guy probably is able to stop most government agents from going after the town they are living. The heroes are practically invencible in combat, but that doesnt mean everything around them will be invencible or that they cannot suffer from emotional trama.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkion
Nope. Read the earlier chapters again. It doesn't make sense that this small town doesn't know about it and only the guard does. It's even compounded with that random child A's mom telling him a story about demon baby's family. So no, I have to decline that claim.

This trauma you're saying, does it reflect on the guards fighting the monsters? They aren't the heroes but they seem pretty chill in combat. They didn't even suffer grave wounds and can still laugh around. What's so terrible about this horde that it can give trauma?

aww that chap <3 i'm glad they actually straighten that out and not just keep it to urself, that's what marriage is about honesty and communication (this chap give me warm n fuzzy feeling somehow)

Users who are viewing this thread