Retired Heroes

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the lack of other similar comments you most likely are Christopher. ?

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly mature subject matter considering how it began

really like this

This is by far the only Chinese manga/manwha/whatever that doesn't involve spirit stones, meditation, excessive amounts of pills and spirit levels with shuwang-chu shit all over.

Worth the read and 100% recommended.

So I recent found out this series is actually Taiwanese and not Mainland Chinese. This really explains why it doesn't feel like a Chinese series and the flag icon should probably be changed.

inb4 Chinese nationalists.

@Duamerthrax
So I recent found out this series is actually Taiwanese and not Mainland Chinese. This really explains why it doesn't feel like a Chinese series and the flag icon should probably be changed.

inb4 Chinese nationalists.

I don't think the author is Taiwanese considering that the original raws are written in simplified chinese.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, when I saw Retired Heroes update on my feed, my first thought was: "why on earth does Heroes BBS has a new chapter?"

Dex-chan lover
This one is actually read right to left?

'Cause what I thought was the reading orientation in the chapters say left to right, but one chapter was enough for me to conclude otherwise.

Lmao oh that's the bar at the bottom -_-
Time to head over to that "Help" Manga that was created.

Hey uh.... am I hallucinating or was there a chapter 26.1 where they were talking about enchanting clothes?
If so, what happened to it?

@sefog
That doesn't mean as much as it used to. A lot of taiwanese stuff is printed in simplified Chinese to shove onto mainland China.

Users who are viewing this thread