Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - chapter 2

Aggregator gang
@pokperson1000 They all must have been sad when he sealed himself away. Even the guy telling him that he should retire seemed to instantly regret telling him that when Abel just walked off saying they'll never see him again.

Orphan with that face and personality? No wonder nobody want to adopt them

The rough translation isnt helping but even besides that the authors dialogue is fucking bland. They write in the most boring expository way for everything.

Aggregator gang
@Istvan90623 That doesn't really fit with what we know about them, though. So far all of his party members have kept things to remember him by which shows they cared about him. I think the reason to hide him away was complicated. I think his friends just didn't want him bothered by the prejudice of the world anymore...while the rest of the world just wanted him gone. As for history never mentioning him...it does, though. Only he's referred to as "The Lost Hero"...which I bet was his friends trying to keep his memory alive while the rest of the world tried to hide it or outright erase it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana So far the only friend that left some clue behind about him was Roy. He had that letter left to his own ancestors, not to the public, where he mentions Abel being the actual one that defeated the Demon Lord. The lost hero thing was also something the principal remembered that he's father told him, not anything in any historical records. Nor Marie, nor the other girl, or the supposedly mysterious guy was shown to left anything behind regarding to him, or how they felt about him at that point. If you look at the latest manga chapters, it's a fact that every achievement he had was given to the others. Abel is rather passive about the whole thing, he was even back then, it's a perk of being a shounen story. Claiming that they cared for him and then taking every feat he did as their own is contradictive. It was only revealed in the main manga now, but the first light novel chapter expands upon their whole conversation about him leaving. They cleared some deserted island of some monster before, and that's where the mansion was put for him to "live". It was basically a far away prison, something that even Abel puts together right there. After these circumstances, whatever the so called friends claim regarding to the events, falls apart.

Group Leader
am i only one who sees an weird thing at the 11th page

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana Ignore? No. But since she clearly went along with the whole "confinment and erasure from history" plan, there's not much to think about them. They obviously weren't strong. Especially when the other end of the spectrum is the demon girl.

Why the hell is this so similar to a manga that I read...
The amber eyes
Inferior magic eye sounds so familiar to me...
Hmmm...

Dex-chan lover
What a chad. Chadsuke

@potaconverge haha so true. Same name Abel too, but Idk which one came first and dont care, I just pretend i dont know the other story. EDIT: oh snap this is the prequel. LOL!

Dex-chan lover
So it's like what Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja did; a backstory of sorts before the mc went to rebirth

Sadly, he chose to be reborn rather than settle down with maria, so i guess Maria's descendant will be fulfilling that role to love him etc. I'll laugh if the descendant's soul would actually be Maria's soul in the other story

Dex-chan lover
This trope is fucking bullshit.
I am also beyond fucking finished with the stupid fucking trope of merely watching people get fucked up and not caring at all.
It doesn't make you cool, doesn't make you smart, it just makes you a big piece of shit.

And if you CAN help, and don't give a shit?
You have failed as a human. Your moms was right, please delete Abel.exe from World OS; you're a piece of shit that needs removal.
Watching people get beaten, as a child, and simply having no reaction beyond mild interest?
That's a psychopath, bro.

Had enough of those, especially for the last 7 years...

But, after reading the worst first "Amber Eyes" to completion, I already know the author is an idiot with limited ability, and medium talent at best.

Users who are viewing this thread