Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

This is, at least this timeline is neither isekai or reincarnation. Abel is just a child here.
This series is a prequel.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan
Not yet, no confirmation either way. My comment was a response to Akera93, who was commenting on the sequel to this manga.

@Akera93
Actually find both deplorable, hence the sarcasm. As for why the comparison, that because the reverse (adult surrounded by fawning children) is the isekai/reincarnator norm. Though tbh i find Albel and Lilith's relationship less morally repugnant. Even if he is in a childs body, they are both mentally adults, and cognizant of this fact.
actually now that i think about it, its still the same body. So in the sequel it's not so much a reincarnation, istead he just found a way to reduce the age of his body.

@Chizan
Really should read more then just the reply to someone elses comment. We are talking about the sequel, in which the MC has reincarnated and in a relationship with an older women. So kindly take your comment, and shove it back into your ass from whence it came.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akera93
because even the adult in a kid's body fetishises the young body
Except that has nothing to do with why Lilith wants him. Has nothing to do with the "age"(his body is actually hundreds of years old...) of his body but rather who he is to her. Also...there's real women who have immature bodies when they're well over 18 years old...you mean to say they don't deserve love and romance because you think whomever dates them would only see them for their bodies?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kami_Nana
That's not what I meant. I meant the manga fetishizes it and not the character. if they want them to have adult sex, good for them. But trying to appeal to those who like young looks and avoiding the age issue by making the "inside" of the person adult is no good. Is having adults that look like adults too mainstream now?
I have an issue with the mangaka's choice to make Abel look like a kid and I don't care if he is a million years old

Fed-Kun's army
@Akera93 You remember this is a series for guys, right? I don't think it's meant to be fetishized. You'd have a point if Abel was an old woman in the body of a loli...but, he's not. Seems more like you're fetishizing it and then getting mad at the author/artist for your own thoughts toward it. Again, this is Seinen...written for men...they're not fetishizing a male in a story meant for males to read.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kami_Nana
Look it's your thing if you don't mind seeing someone who looks like a kid having sex with an older woman, but don't try to make it my problem for noticing the obvious thing here. He looks like he could be her kid. If you don't mind then you do you.
Also, saying this is tagetted towards males so that's not their aim. You must have not seen a lot of manga in this genre. Although this is considerably tame and not overly sexual, one of the popular things amongst male readers is when a guy has sex with an older woman/someone who looks older. I've dropped at least 5 manga that had similar things and they all had MCs that look like kids and end up with much older looking women in a harem setting.

Users who are viewing this thread