Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
It's rare that u wish a series gets axed but damnit it's getting dangerously close.
This series is getting awful, the story has no real substance and the villain is just a cunt for the sake of it. There's jus nothing to get into with this.

Dex-chan lover
It's rare that u wish a series gets axed but damnit it's getting dangerously close.
This series is getting awful, the story has no real substance and the villain is just a cunt for the sake of it. There's jus nothing to get into with this.
This series is just the continuation of Abel's first adventure. Maybe as a way to tie up loose ends, but poorly executed.

Dex-chan lover
This series has just gotten painfully boring and annoying, i liked it in the past but damn....

This reminds me of two other stories that this author has done that i've dropped... They're so bad. This one has been different for the longest time and i was thinking it was due to who was publishing it, but i see the author floundering now
Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru
Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

Dex-chan lover
A whiney jealous subordinate who didn't get what he wanted. That's all the villain is. Not smart, no real drive except to get his master to look at him again.

Dex-chan lover
At the pace this work is going, it gonna properly finish the source material and get that ending, before getting axed, i don't give it more than 5 chapters tbh, unless manga extend for whatever reason no one want

And out of all the WN/LN works from this author and their adaptation that are completed, only one of them was actually axed so far lmao, even the garbage that was Skill Taker managed to finish properly as an adaptation a few months ago, author must be really loved in japan be able to keep getting away with this

edit: Oh right i forgot this thing even got another version, a long strip one that started back in May which currently have 28 chapters in raws lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh boy! The big fight of the arc begins! Wait, why am I already disappointed then?

...Probably because this story was better as a seinen slice of life with a casual OP MC than as a shounen fight manga. I don't know why they did this sudden changeover to a kids "fight the four heavenly friendskings before fighting a lame overboss" jump manga. Honestly, I was fairly content with him banging Lilith and dealing with the jealous high school girls.

Dex-chan lover
Look, we all know he's going to win and that multi-chapter fight scenes suck. Can we just end this quick?

Dex-chan lover
Oh goodie... Whiny simp becomes the new Demon Overlord Thingie throwing a power tantrum like a 5 yr old...

Fed-Kun's army
Writers take note: this isn't what we want. This manga had an interesting premise of the main character jumping forward and seeing the changes in their world. We don't have a reason to care about all of these puppet characters: we didn't grow with them, we don't know them and they have little direct impact on the characters we do know. It could still turn around, but I kinda doubt it and it just looks like "I don't know where to go from here" itis.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, another extremely boring villain for an otherwise decent series.

Dex-chan lover
Writers take note: this isn't what we want. This manga had an interesting premise of the main character jumping forward and seeing the changes in their world. We don't have a reason to care about all of these puppet characters: we didn't grow with them, we don't know them and they have little direct impact on the characters we do know. It could still turn around, but I kinda doubt it and it just looks like "I don't know where to go from here" itis.
I think you hit where this fails big time. It's not just awful because of the whiny subordinate. It's bad because everyone we journeyed with during this story was ditched at the last second. And Lilith, a character who's been shown to be completely capable and op in her own right randomly turned into a damsel in distress. Completely uninteresting and sad because like 80% of this manga was very enjoyable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread