Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
i find it quite disturbing when self insert readers of the beta male mc shit on isekai with romance tag because they see the MC being alpha and fucking the waifu(s).

its like, I get the fact you been brainwashed to enjoy reading about beta cucks male MCs running from pussy... but like can u guys just not read this stuff you dont enjoy alpha males? I mean to be honest it's kinda refreshing reading about how a fucking real male would interact with females interested in them instead of the delusional beta cucks views.

ALPHA MALE MC: He don't give a FUCK, he wants to fuck a girl, he fucks a girl. He wants to make out with a girl? he does it. He wanna start some sort of relationship with a girl? BANG done.

BETA MALE MC: Runs from vaginas gets nosebleeds when touching females and doesn't wanna have sex with females interested in him for X Y Z reasons

Aggregator gang
@shahzehan If that's the only story you can think of where they have a legitimate reason not to fuck, you're obviously projecting. The majority of titles have characters who either aren't all that interested in sex or have a conflict of interest that to them makes the sex not worth it. It sounds like you're desperate for sex and can't think of any reason why those characters wouldn't be. This would of course make reasonable decisions by the characters look like indecision to you. Your response to this manga actually demonstrates this perfectly. The main character is barely interested in sex and has no reason to be. He's an apathetic character in general that blows the experience off. The sex was completely unnecessary, yet if it hadn't happened, according to you he wouldn't be distinguished from those "beta cucks."

Aggregator gang
@kronix You realize that the majority of the west would call you a beta just for reading manga, right? And nobody is shitting on this manga because it has sex, people are shitting on the kids like you that automatically think the story is good when the main character says "by the way, I had sex." I get it, you're desperate, but this type of response is really fucking pathetic.

It really came out of nowhere but oh well, doesn't matter because had sex! Rejoice! Finally a mc that actuallly bangs the girl when they both clearly like each other and she wants to get bang. Pretty sure there are some other isekai that a mc does that but honestly, there are so many where they don't that I can't even remember if there are any.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism you assume I would care what other people think about me. I know myself better than anyone, I know my sexuality better than what people might think. You can call me beta all you want, reading manga doesn't make you inept with sexual relationships no matter the genre. I also drive for hours at the middle of the night to make deep sky astrophotography pictures, that makes me a nerd/geek doesn't it? am I a beta for that as well?

You literally shat on this manga because sex was introduced.... bro there are plenty of isekai manga out there with unrealistic beta male MCs for you to read if that's your boat.

edit:
@mommunism
you also assume I think that the story is good because they just had sex, it's barely chapter 4 how can I possible have an honest opinion of the story? I enjoyed this chapter because it showed me some sort of realistic relationship development. It was very clear from previous chapters that the FMC liked the MC since he rescued her some 200 years ago.

FMC finally gets MC to thinks of her as a woman and gets to fuck. So what? they had sex bro everybody has sex is part of being a fucking human. I think maybe people hate the fact of relationships more than the fucking at this point, maybe the foreveralone folks.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, boi, you slept with someone that you've saved 200 years ago. Get this, she's the Demon King's daughter, so you had sex with royalty.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
The 200 year old demon just had sex with a man in a 10 year body.
Also, it just comes out of nowhere??? Like I get the demon likes him but the dude has never shown any sort of affection for her.
Suddenly, SEX.

Oh well at least he wasn't a coward like some other MC

Aggregator gang
@kronix You wouldn't be telling me about yourself if you didn't care what people think about you lol, but keep playing at that. I didn't shit on the manga at all. Quote me. You didn't enjoy this chapter because it was realistic, you enjoyed it because a self-insert of yours said he had sex which made you feel good about yourself. The protagonist said he was never interested in sex during his past life and now he, as a child, is fucking a girl who was 5 when he was in his late 30s. "Realistic relationship development." Are you really this desperate for excuses?

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism I tho we read the same chapter? he said he didn't had interest in sex because it was his life goal to seek power or something along those lines? I replied to you because you @me directly. If you weren't having a discussion with me I probably wouldn't have had a discussion with you about what my views are.

this relationship development is much more realistic than the trash tagged with romance where 200 chapters go by and absolutely nothing happens between the MC and FMC. so yes I am very satisfied that a 230ish year old MC fucked a 205ish year old FMC that probably has been in love with MC her entire life made the MC look her way and see her as a woman.

pretty realistic to me at least.

Aggregator gang
Holy fuck, only a 4th chapter and MC has already scored!
And it's /ss/ at that!

Aggregator gang
@kronix How does him being interested in power contradict anything I said? And nice try dodging, but just because we're having a discussion doesn't mean you have to defend your character with your personal feelings and hobbies. That has nothing to do with the topic, it's just you caring about your image. As for the relationship, the MC isn't 230ish. He was reincarnated. His body is a child's and the age of his mind is debatable since he has 40+ years of memories but the hormones of a child. Calling that realistic compared to guys who don't fuck girls for a while is utterly absurd. Dating without fucking was the norm until like a decade ago and is still a common thing. You're calling it realistic because it's what you would prefer to be reality. You just desperately wish a girl would fuck you. Just be honest.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism LOL I can see why you have a problem with this manga. I would recommend you stop with your personal attacks against me if you don't want to to break rule 5.1.5 I am fine with having a conversation with you but if your only means of discussion is to personally attack and harass people that don't agree with your views then you don't really have much else to say 😁

Why do you care if girls fuck me IRL? you don't even know me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

are you a female? are you perhaps interested in me and my alphaness?

PS, if you wish to continue this in a more civilized manner I am more than welcome to have you on my PMs and further discuss things. I don't want to derail these comments with your and mine comments :)

Aggregator gang
@kronix It's weird that you dodged quoting me shitting on the manga but now you're repeating that I have a problem with it. You're getting triggered enough to threaten reporting me for attacking you, but you don't care about what people think of you. You're not desperate for sex, but will make all kinds of excuses for it.

:thinking:

@mommunism
"...It sounds like you're desperate for sex and can't think of any reason why those characters wouldn't be..."

Hoo boy, that's quite a bold insinuation. A sentence like that literally kills any meaningful discussion for me. Instead of being the all-knowing character judge of people on the internet, why don't you re-read the story again?

Abel has always referred to his lack of interest in women in the past tense - a past in which he had to be strong enough to fight the demon lord and his army so it's logical to assume he wouldn't have any time to waste on women.

But he isn't in the past. He's in a more peaceful time where he can experience other aspects of life. He's indulging himself in leisurely reading about the time he missed, playing around with Ted whom he could easily scare off, and spending time with Lilith.

Speaking of Lilith, Abel's first thoughts upon seeing her were 'beautiful', he was blushing when he saw her in her work clothes, and in this chapter he pretty much says he's interested in her when she says he finally sees her as a woman. Page 9 has him blushing again while recounting his experience and in the next page he's happy about what happened.

What part of that says "...The main character is barely interested in sex and has no reason to be. He's an apathetic character in general that blows the experience off..."?

Since you made quite a bold assumption, allow me to make on as well. To me it looks like you're the one who got traumatized by seeing some 2D nipples and have to project your own beliefs on a work of fiction. Abel wouldn't have been a beta cuck for simply not banging Lilith. He would've gotten that badge after his harem inevitably grew yet he did nothing to address the feelings between him and the girls. If he ain't homosexual or asexual, and made zero moves despite the obvious attraction that went both ways, then he's a beta cuck.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism you confuse threats with goodwill, if I were threatening you it would be along the lines of "if you don't stop personally attacking me / harassment me then I will report you for breaking rules". I simply showed you that have been behaving in a rather aggressive manner that might be considered as personal attacks sweetie ;)

You keep bringing up the word dodge, I really truly don't know what you are going on about. I already stated my views my opinions on this manga / chapter / characters.

I am not triggered or mad or upset as I have said in my first or second comment in this chapter. I am WORRIED that the first thing people do when it comes to fictional characters have any sort of physical relationship is to shit all over it on the comments because it does not meet the standard wet noddle , beta male MCs that have infested the isekai or all genres when it comes to "romance".

And lastly, I don't know why you keep bringing up my sexuality and urges which is completely unrelated to the discussions on the chapter. No matter what I said to you on who I fuck when I fuck why I fuck, you just wouldn't believe me and most likely continue calling me some self insert beta as you say... which is why I don't bother xD

pls hit me up on PMs I dont bite ;)

EDIT:

PS, it seems you are assuming that the MC is like 10 years old due to "reincarnation". I just went over the first chapters, and if I understand correctly the MC made the new body some 200 years ago

PICTURES:
p0CIHBn.png

1lym068.png

he has been sleeping in the new body he created for some 200 years... which means his new body is technically 200ish years old. He didn't just reincarnate out of nowhere in the first chapter, he made the body and has been sleeping on it for 200 years, it's all in the chapter 1..

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. This is what normally happens when we leave a male and a female who are not blood-related alone. They breed.

Dex-chan lover
thank you Japan for giving us an alpha MC. Please mangaka draw more panels for the good parts tho X'D

Users who are viewing this thread