Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
daym that kid got a crippling pride. with that attitude it's not strange if someone decided stab him

Aggregator gang
The upbringing of that brat bass is so poor probably because the father is too busy. And I dont see the mother too.

Dex-chan lover
that'd be funny when the nobIe kids grew up and ted who not going to that schooI turns stronger than his big bro Imao

nachtness id say what you said is very likely gonna happen if we follow the usual manga plot lines.

Dex-chan lover
cant wait when kids grow up then MC fucking murders the fuck out of cunt kid

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@darara
Shaved hair is used as a punishment so he was obviously punished by his dad, Also he's a kid ofc hes stupid as shit.
I was stupid as a kid and the only difference between then and now is that i know im stupid now.

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf Not to mention some people mature A LOT as they grow up while others barely change, for better or worse. People are all very different and he is still young enough that he could easily be humbled and change into a proper person. He just has stupid idea's running about in his head right now is all. As long as they don't cement its fine.

Dex-chan lover
so now you like the useless little shit that does nothing but annoy you? come on author be consistent, is the MC a no nonsense character that wants to study and become strong/learn or is he mentally like a child and just wants a friend...

Dex-chan lover
Bass' only chance of redemption is if he doesn't discover the connection between Amber eyes and demonkin. Otherwise he'll probably try to lead a purge against Abel and other Amber eyed folk.
@Doomer
He's obviously using Ted to familiarize himself with the level of magic his current body can handle, I wouldn't say he sees Ted as anything but a sentient training dummy honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread