Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

😊thanks for the release!! to bad i am loving this one to much not to wait for the next, guess i just have to hang out on this cliff 😊 LOL

Double-page supporter
@Kayriel just cause she is the best of the bunch doesn't make her better. Not all white people in the former Former-Confederate United States owned slaves but it definitely didnt make them good people. A lazy bum whos also a thief is obviously better than a murderer/rapist doesn't mean Im gonna start seeing the bum ass theif in a better light.

@feha no shes very much a hypocrite, being weak correlates to social status in this world so quite with the sophistry. Just cause she isn't rude to him directly doesn't mean she even sees him as an equal which is why I call her a hypocrite. Also she was very clear that the only people she deems worthy are those with strength it doesn't get any more shallow, condescending and hypocritical than that.

Double-page supporter
@triger255 we are at the mercy of our Japanese otaku overlords.....tbh most writers and studios have no reason not to go the cliche/generic route. Its clearly a proven formula for commercial success so on pure cost-benefit POV its best to use the tired cliches. A manga/anime like Kenja no Mago sold over 3 million copies of its source material but its about as creative as a loaf of rye bread, but still very much a commercial success. Why else would a genre like isekai that offers so many options for creativity by simply having a setting in another world be bogged down by tired cliches or generic tropes. Ignoring the generic characters for a sec, I'll never understand why is it authors choose the same old high school setting when you have a whole world of possibilites. This is one of the reasons I prefer dark fantasies cause at least it tries to break away from the monotony but most fail by also trying to be too edgy.

I didn't like her at first, but for some reason she's really growing on me in this chapter. I guess we'll have to see how she handles losing.

Aggregator gang
if you want a early release there is mangasushi.net but that is only a day before it comes here

Dex-chan lover
@Clipper
indeed he rekt her next chapter

but then she activate "this isn't my final form yet" comment and unleash her family's special magic

alas, it's a magic Abel have seen before, and also make him realize why'd he felt a sense of deja vu towards that girl

tl;dr she's a descendant of one of the heroes who were with him, down to pretty much her personality

Abel dispel her special magic and catch her in a princess carry when she fell (it's a flight magic)
He then walks away after leaving some remarks about her being just like her ancestor
Tsundere flag raised

Supporter
@firefox1234 being the best of a group litterally means she is better than them.
And contrary to your belief those in the confederacy didn't agree on everything. There where people who didn't agree with slavery. Just because they were a minority doesn't mean they didn't exist.

She wasn't a hypocrite. She looks down on the nobles because all they care about is your social ranking, and she looked down on the MC because she thought he was weak. And when she found out he wasn't she acts differetly as she cares about strength and not your noble status.
"Also she was very clear that the only people she deems worthy are those with strength it doesn't get any more shallow, condescending and hypocritical than that." You keep using that word (hypocrite) i dont think you know what it means.

Double-page supporter
@burdrann
Hypocrisy (noun): the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform

Idk if you just didnt understand me or what but I thought I was very clear so I will type it again.....being weak(or having low magical capabilities) correlates to social status in this world so like i told the other guy, quite with the sophistry its lame. It is very clear they discriminate not just ones nobel status but their magic strength which is differentiated by ones eye color. So....and I will take my time so prepare yourself.

Even though she does not bully the weak or care for social standing she still turns her nose up to those she perceives as weak, hence she is a hypocrite. Like the people who didn't "agree" with slavery in the south they were just as guilty because they knew it was cruelty against fellow humans and knew they were places it does not happen and people live better lives but chose to by silently complicit and benefit from a society that treated humans like chattle hence they were also hypocrites.

If this red hair girl was instead preaching equal treatment for all while defending the weak against bullies then her action would not be hypocritical, obviously she is not one of those people. She instead thinks "hey we shoudnt bully these poor weak people but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna look down on these weak people"

Is this concept so complicated? We have history to show us these things, there were white people who claimed that they cared for African American civil rights yet if they heard that their daughter or son was romantically involved with one they would lose their minds. Really not to different t how red hair sees people she perceives as weak. She may stop them from being bullied by her kind of people but doesn't mean she sees them as equal human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully(if earned)like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread