Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
@Flyingpantsu

It seems all the readers forgot that it's uppity-ass nobles who are students here. Not sensible, down-to-earth 'commoners'. Even these first-years are all noble-born, to noble houses much less actually noble and reasonable than Ted's. In fact, they probably see him as a country bumpkin and not a real noble-blood.

Abel's going to have to school this whole school, I feel.

Dex-chan lover
ted dont make such a sad face... now i cant hate him for being annoying, not like he is being THAT bad of an annoyance though

Ted doing a Komi-san with that 100 friend target and getting rejected at the start.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Ted's asshole brother tanked the family's reputation and now everyone thinks Ted's screwing with them.

Fed-Kun's army
Chances of them being two flatties and taking it he's harassing them by trying to hand them those steamed buns?

Fed-Kun's army
Are they fighting because they thought the snow flakes are actually shurikens and the snowball man is hiding a ninja? XD

Dex-chan lover
Or maybe they're just troppey commoner.
"What, you think we cant buy our own food or something? You think we are starving?"
"Shut up, i aint listenin to your reasonable and harmless gesture!! "
The kind of tropey side character that never willing to listen to reason

Dex-chan lover
@Shams
He has really had remarkable character development, and showed great perseverance in his regular challenges against a clearly superior opponent. He took his defeats in a strangely good humor, too.

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with steamed buns? They usually taste good and even better if accompanied by tea.

Double-page supporter
"I do not think her type is popular with the opposite sex"

And I think you're a blind virgin POS

Fedia is a busty meganekko in a lab coat, she's fine asf

Dex-chan lover
Why does Abel have almost no personality? And why is he an asshole when he does show personality? I hope he improves soon.

Dex-chan lover
@Flyingpantsu

You remind me of my college days. Man, there was a time I would go to some girls' room and said, "I'm a cat, feed me, meow!"

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous He's probably referring to her strict personality. A certain harem romcom have this strict busty glasses girl and she's one of the most hated character by mdex readers even though she won pretty high at official popularity poll. Personally, I'll tap any glasses girl and being busty make it better.

Users who are viewing this thread