Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

In those last few pages the way she is acting is like she saying "I accept my roll as his woman" lol

Dex-chan lover
This school arc is really boring. I also hope it won't devolve into another harem manga with Eliza being so prevalent.

Dex-chan lover
The application of mathematical formulas like in physics to magic is probably the most interesting thing in this manga yet.
Too bad it skims over that to beat the dead "inferior eyes reeeee" horse some more.

I'll never understand the mentality of such "jealous nobles whose ego was hurt so let's bully the MC whose capabilities are never investigated by us" in any story. I get that they want revenge in a way but they are always so... dumb? With nobility status, they could have done so many things without confronting any MC with raw power directly. Oh well, I guess it's just a plot device to showcase the superiority of MC.

Aggregator gang
Smooth move Abel! Though Lilith may not enjoy so much that close distance being held there

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is full of tropes, what else do people expect reading it to this point? Yes, the nobles will be over exaggerated with their jealousy and bullying. Yes, there will be girls flocking to the MC. From the start it has been clear this ain’t no unique top-rated manga. Just another isekai to fulfil more self-insert.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster
Well, going all out on a plebeian as a noble doesn't usually bode well with their pride. Besides, these guys are still in denial of the difference in power (i.e. "just a fluke"). And it's not unheard of for bullies to overestimate themselves and pick on a wrong guy.

Dex-chan lover
It's the "how dare you get more popular than me, the rich kids" gang

Double-page supporter
textbook bully getting counter humiliated, looking forward to it~

Dex-chan lover
first pannel - runes
second pannel - math equations
hmm, something aint right

Aggregator gang
he isn't being targetted because he is a commoner he is being targetted because he didn't go to the prep school

Girls are so annoying. e.e This coming from a girl, when they flock to the MC, cling to the sheep and impose on them. I truly become disgusted.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a bit bad for Eliza, as Abel is actually an aloof adult that's already in a sexual relationship with a centuries-old demon. All this blushing school crush stuff is going nowhere, and she has no clue.

I do not understand this bulling.

He either got in school because he has the abilities, which it isn't a reason to bully him,
Or he has connection that are more powerful than this famous school.

+ how could you not hear about what he already did, if you weren't already present that is.
+ he is also smarter than you ( which should be noticeable in class)

I think the author has some kinda a vendetta, fetish or whatever happened in real life, where he wished he could ruin his classmates for looking down on him in school (and anyone else who did the same).
I kinda have to abandon this, is just to stupid and not fun anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread