Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Contributor
@Leo80221 @Kenidashi he is the guy that got in the class for geniuses while he has the eyes that means he is a crappy magician, if he doesn't change the color of his eyes, he will stand out no mather what! And let's not forge what he did during the entrance exams.

Group Leader
If he truly didn't want to stand out, he would of used his contact lenses before entering school.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine that some people over there actually paid money to read this?

@G-P what? paid to read? where is that form?

otherwise, i feel bad for ted man. he's building up this massive shadow of Abel as himself (sure he sort of knows whats going on) but damn will it suck when everyone believes him to be this SSS powerful magician, but everyone of the teachers just looks on pitifully because they know he's really 2-bit. so its like, hes going to want more (and true) attention but can only get it from the masses (uninformed) but its never enough because its all superficial bs and not his true worth. so he tries to get good with the principle or w/e teacher but they dont give a shit cause why would they, he aint Abel. and then Ted gonna have this really bad rebellious arc against the teachers and Abel, and all the students follow him but its soooo terrible and weak and scattered shot (like this write up here lol) that it just makes everyone realize Ted was never the special one but Abel. and then everyone stops paying attention to Ted and flocks to Abel, he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper lazily says some shit like "but ..... i stand out........ now" and sort of enjoys it again because of how backwards and shitty magic devolved from his OG time. and then Ted just like a sad, abused dog limps to Abel's side and cries as he still tries to get 100 friends (cause he has to start all over since who wants to be friends with a scrub? like, how the fuck is Ted giving a cake to the scared shitless bully mean he gained a friend? like wtf?) and when the series ends its like Ted is all but actually a eunuch just vacantly watching over blase Abel surrounded by his harem of humans and magical creatures and .... and is that a stripteasing sword??!

I really can't tell Yukari having black eyes lol. The eye colours are constantly brought up but I really can't tell the difference from the manga, it'd be clearer if the design of their eyes/iris is different for different eye colours tbh, otherwise I would probably need the author to constantly remind me as a reader the eye colours of any character other than MC whenever it's relevant.

Aggregator gang
no complaint? here i thought they would said something like "Abel and the gang are cheating" 🤣

@okayokayokay lol. yeah ehh buying this manga. just some ganja. i cant really read these type of stories seriously so it was just a random thought that made me laugh (not hard at that time)

Group Leader
@Kampfarsch contact lenses to change eye color do exist in this world. He was given a pair but he took them off to show the son of that noble (forgot his name, always around him now). He was warned not to take them off or people would look down on him and he would obviously receive a lot of attention. It's in the early chapters.

He doesn't wanna raise any suspicions, but he's constanly shooting down the drones. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm not very well handle the bully. I would kill them all if I'm the MC, back in my day I nearly send people to hospital but they're quick to surrender so I couldn't go further.

Dex-chan lover
On today's episode of overplayed isekai tropes, MC hides his power level... fuck off with this shit already japan. Well at least he's fucking Lilith so we don't have to deal with your typical herbivore isekai MC with pussy phobia.

Dex-chan lover
What's even the point of hiding his powerlevel now if he literally melted the indestructible targets during the entrance test?

Users who are viewing this thread