Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

she's a muscle girl, lifting all that weight too, but she looks like kind of standardly soft? no abs, no biceps, she's drawn pretty lazily

Dex-chan lover
No way she's benching 205 with those twigs for arms... Also, how did she inadvertantly avoid men if she spends time at the gym? The sheer ratio of men to women at a gym is heavily in her favour, and those are guys who she'd share some interests with.

Fed-Kun's army
Hah! I'll be your prince on a white horse! I paused scrolling to do something when she said muscles are the best, and I said "that's right, they'll never betray you." Imagine my shock 😂

I approve this ship!!

@vanr there are various stages of fitness. Also, just because the weights look big doesn't mean they are very heavy. But the target audience isn't looking for a perfect rendition. Rather just a bit of easy sex-appeal xD

Who knew muscles could pave the way for a relationship in a manga about time-traveling magic degradation

Dex-chan lover
So wonder how she will react when she finds out abel and lilith play "hide the sausage"?

Last Chapter y’all said this was going come out nov 17 only did y’all got right it did come out on an Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread