Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
I would be happy if they end up interacting more, a musclehead sensei is great.

lol this is her ideal..
so-sparkly.png

Double-page supporter
I really thought he was apathetic too ha?

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I kinda expected that Ted would be the one to enter the gym. So he could also have some sweet onee-/ss/an experience.
But oh well, at least I got big sweaty tits.

Asking a woman out is not sexual harassment, though I understand that his language might infer that he does it, the one in that panel isn't at all.

I sympathize with that teacher about her age though. Ouch...

Dex-chan lover
She says all that, but I'm pretty sure she's a top-grade waifu for most readers.

A shame she's gravitating to Abel though. I woulda liked her to pair with Ted in a weirdly wholesome and innocent relationship.

Group Leader
@VerneJules From the way it was worded, he was bugging her about it daily, despite getting rejected each time. If it was the real world it would definitely fall until modern "sexual harassment in the workplace rules" and subject to disciplinary action, especially since he is senior to the newly hired Lilith which would be seen as an abuse of position.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone reading LN? Is she going to be more involved with main characters or was this just a filler chapter?

Double-page supporter
My muscles will never betray me, ever.
Lmao you damn right
@Southelgin25 when they translate the last page announce it mean raw version not translated version

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else see that she had a single weight on each end when she started, the weight got bigger on its own, and then she had two weights? All without ever getting up from the bench...

Also. Its fine, lady. He's waaaaay older than you. But you'll have to share him with his 'sister'. Who is also waaay older than you, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread