Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
For being sporty she has not even anything resembling muscle.
I see the artist is not a man of culture then

@Swift
No way she's benching 205 with those twigs for arms... Also, how did she inadvertantly avoid men if she spends time at the gym? The sheer ratio of men to women at a gym is heavily in her favour, and those are guys who she'd share some interests with.

It's called fantasy manga, where things that makes sense doesn't exist lol

Dex-chan lover
...You know what? I don't care how impossible it is, I ship it just for how hilarious it would be if he actually fell for her.

Dex-chan lover
What in the fuck was that art on page 14, his bulge was as large as his leg in one panel and his legs were pencils in the rest.

Fedia's cute, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Swift Uh, you saw what Abel did with the barbell, right? He has even less muscle than her. They both have magic powers, though.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m just saying, now that they’ve introduced this chick, she absolutely MUST win. Teacher + muscle brain + glasses ? And the cuteness? Honestly the author may have genuinely shot himself in the foot by introducing her if she doesn’t get her romance, I’d guess the fan backlash would be pretty crazy.

Dex-chan lover
"Muscles are the best" then forget to draw any muscle on her.....
Really?

Dex-chan lover
@Lord Zero If he gets a harem, he deserves it for his past.

Users who are viewing this thread