Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@Swift While normally a gym might have a lot of people in it, recall that this is a Magical Academy. The amount of people who take muscle training seriously in this kinda environment seems to be basically nil. They'd rather do magic training and basic fitness, it seems.

Double-page supporter
She's drawn pretty skinny for someone who works out all of the time. I mean, she doesn't have to be massive, but drawing a bit of muscle definition wouldn't be the end of the world. Right now she looks like a stick with bolt-ons, not a person who works out regularly.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl (design wise) actually isn't just a simple side character? Count me in. Based on MC and demon girl personality, an actual harem is a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
I have a girlfriend who's older than me and she calls me onii-chan...

Double-page supporter
Moe Gap Sensei is the best ~!
to think that stoic sensei actually just adorable and awkward onee-san on the inside....

Dex-chan lover
After God only knows how many ancient Lolis getting it on with grown men, we finally got some balance being brought about here.

Also, having worked out with women like her, I feel she's designed about right.

Double-page supporter
wow she seems perfect for yuri (from
Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da! aka the muscle magic manga).

Users who are viewing this thread