Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

if you're gonna bother have a character who prides themselves on their muscles then perhaps it's a good idea to actually draw some fucking muscles on her. bich got twig arms just like every other manga chick because god forbid a female character is portrayed as anything but a dainty princess in distress lest she may not fit into our fragile self insert mc's harem on account of being a yucky dude looking chick who's not "fuckable enough". *Vietnam flashback to people screeching like man babies at Abby from TLOU2 for daring to have muscles* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SJW GENDER POLITICS STRIKES AGAIN, HOW CAN A WAMAN HAB BIG ARMS IN A ZAMBI APOCALYPSE, IMPOSSIBLE, hey Nikaido do be looking nice tho, id smash ,INCONCEIVABLE, DISGUSTING. kys

mans a massive isekai fetishist, fantasy dnd type shit gets me rock hard but ill check out your thing as it only has 20 measly chapters, thanks bro

Banned
Whoa. Was not expecting that.
So Fédia is a fitness freak. Hmmm.... well, that isn't bad per-se. Muscle is also a form of thickness... though not one that lends itself to curvature in the right places. Probably just as well it doesn't really show on her.

I cannot approve of her joining that shota brat's harem though. She is too hot for the likes of him.

Still... I'm now getting Shiraki Meiko vibes from her, and that is ALWAYS a good thing. =3
Prison0022.png

@flanman : Yes, she is Best Girl. Well done.

@SilverSun : Quite so. Indeed.

Fed-Kun's army
Is asking a coworker for a drink sexual harassment? Like, I get it, he wants to fuck her, but that doesn't make asking her out for a drink sexual harassment.

@Chrona they say he's been doing it every single day. Perhaps by cultural standards, it's really rude to pretend not to get the hint by now.

Users who are viewing this thread