Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

thinking about it, their relationship makes no sense no matter how you think about it. i also hate it. i mean i hate relationships regardless but i especially hate this one as it makes no sense what so ever.

Fed-Kun's army
@cullinaire She's sitting on a chair...while the placement does look a bit off, her feet would be in front of her a bit. Are you sitting right now? Look down at your own feet...where are they in relation to your torso?

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana The feet are in front of her for sure...and that's about the only thing the artist got right. If the feet are that far in front of her and offset as shown in the panel, the legs would not be sticking straight up out of her shoes like that. Furthermore, the artist's tendency to give every character size 2 feet exacerbates the looniness.

😐

Double-page supporter
I want them both to just out themselves one day. "We're more than 200 years old, actually. Abel the Hero & Lilith the Demon Princess of the obscured legend. Ask your feeble headmaster, he knows the truth. Adios, pathetic humans. We won't be seeing you again." & fly off to an unoccupied island somewhere in the middle of an ocean.

So, you can tell..
Abel was able to noticed a pro assassin but no to Eliz ?
He was noticed drones far away too !?

What a Logic !

Double-page supporter
heh, like a rabbit in heat. a mere weebs gonna fall for that but its actually nice "drawing line" ◉⁠‿⁠◉

Users who are viewing this thread