Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
@Sonic
PIQUED
I offered to proofread on your damn discord, guys; even if it's not me, get a good one.
These are easy catches.

Dex-chan lover
“Look at these detailed magical formulas that I wrote”

Page is empty

Double-page supporter
I find it funny how he's seducing the successors of all his old friends like imagine going into the future and fucking ur buddy's great great great great great great granddaughter LMAOOO i just thought it was funny.

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon Looking at his dead fish eyes, he's not seemingly overly interested in seducing anyone. But maybe that's the trick.

Yet again, an adorable kuudere shows up and takes the best girl spot without even trying. She's already my favorite.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
I don't think it's a trick, he seems to be at least not trying to hit on them considering he's already in a relationship with eve, it's probably just him not being interested tends to attract girls around him (if reincarnation shenanigans isn't going on here, which for all we know it might), sadly this is a common and true trope of girls that age, they like the mysterious, uninterested boy, hence why stuff like twilight was popular.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai For fairness's sake, the girls actually are interested in him because he's super competent and full of knowledge and surprises. His detached personality just makes the girls be proactive, instead of waiting to be approach by him.

Users who are viewing this thread