Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I hope there will be actual punishment for the Drug and Rape Girls Club because if not I'ma be pissed.

I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THE STORY COULDN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE LMAOO.

sooo are the other girls raped too ? will they be saved too ? or are they just forgotten ? ...so many questions

Dex-chan lover
What is with the Trend of "Surprise! Non-consent time!" just popping up in relatively tame/relaxed manga?

Its a weird 'trope' to watch be established...... I don't want this to be trope......

Double-page supporter
@NLight When you can manipulate lifespan with that extend those mortals moral and laws doesn't apply. + 300 year old elf with 18 year old human still work like in most RPG.

so these niggas just rape girls all willy-nilly and the school is just like “meh” ok

Dex-chan lover
10 dollars says that the other group does consensual sex since this one does rape

Oh no attempted rape, I didnt see that coming. This trope is getting seriously old. Its not even very good and im surprised its lasted this long. Oh well not like i ever expected much from this series. U know there are other ways to make someone out to be bad rather than jumping straight into rape.

Double-page supporter
i don't see how these troupes keep happening. you'd think that the school would stop them or that they'd consider the consequences

woeeee....... mana lanjutanya!!!! kok dipotong pas muncul masalah.........

kuso da

Supporter
Oh good grief, seriously? It's like that other one where the guy finds the 'weak point' book to level up. He goes and finds a demon lord general and a similar thing happens to one of the party except there are considerably more tentacles.

There were terrible wars and these weaklings are enraged at something as trivial as sexual harassment. Not that it matters. Though I have to say this useless girl needs to be thrown out of the context or into a den of goblins until she knows her place. Disappointed in the MC too, why not just tell the girl he is not interested in her or tell her to stop stalking the MC

Aggregator gang
@Vykos It doesn't matter, If they have connections and a high social standing.
There's always 2 opposites... They just haven't shown us that, probably not important to the story.

Lets put our time for example, there's peace on the surface but there's been an economic war since years by now and small skirmishes(that obviously are not made public immediately) still happen to get "special" resources which I don't think I have to say...

Users who are viewing this thread